Toribash
Sorry for the rant.

I appreciate constructive criticism when it's actually constructive. Like I said before, comments such as 'I didn't watch all of it, 6/10' just piss me off because it shows that the person didn't even bother to finish it, let alone point out what could have been better.

Posts like Oracle's and Dreameater's are good constructive criticism.

Now, I'll point a few things just to explain it better. I didn't want the video to drag on. However, I did want to make sure that I got most of our members in, as we evidently have such a huge clan. Obviously, to some people, I failed in this department.
I actually recorded 174 replays for this vid. Be glad I didn't and couldn't include them all.

You may notice that I'm missing from this vid completely, aside from having my nuts punched in half by S3D. That's because I recorded 30 replays each of me and Geast. There was NO WAY I could fit them into here, so I'm doing a separate vid with us in it.

So yah. A bit more civilized.
I stand by my ADD comments, however.
infamous
nice video
i liked
and
I can´t believe that i lost for stormblast
i can see my face
that ugly bull
awesome man
And by the way, when did Dbuhos get that awesome? I can't find a flaw in his section.
Woots like it i didn't See WarCry in there D: is there like gona be an allie Vid :P?
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
That was awesome, I just wasnt happy because you didn't choose my best replays, IMO.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Dang, I've been thinking about what I'm gonna comment for a while but I just can't find any words to describe the awesomeness of this. All I can say is, great job man. It's awesome =)

I won't mention the minor problems in this video, since everybody already beat me to it .__.
Last edited by Geast; Mar 31, 2009 at 11:17 PM.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Sorry for the rant.

I appreciate constructive criticism when it's actually constructive. Like I said before, comments such as 'I didn't watch all of it, 6/10' just piss me off because it shows that the person didn't even bother to finish it, let alone point out what could have been better.

Posts like Oracle's and Dreameater's are good constructive criticism.

Now, I'll point a few things just to explain it better. I didn't want the video to drag on. However, I did want to make sure that I got most of our members in, as we evidently have such a huge clan. Obviously, to some people, I failed in this department.
I actually recorded 174 replays for this vid. Be glad I didn't and couldn't include them all.

You may notice that I'm missing from this vid completely, aside from having my nuts punched in half by S3D. That's because I recorded 30 replays each of me and Geast. There was NO WAY I could fit them into here, so I'm doing a separate vid with us in it.

So yah. A bit more civilized.
I stand by my ADD comments, however.

So I didnt post good constructive criticism? What, cause I thought the video was boring?
You have to realize, no matter what cool camera angles or replays you use in a video, the very end thing that matters is how much people enjoy watching the video. If people cant get through a 6 minute video, its not because they are ADD, its because they find it boring. CAN YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD?

Sigma is a huge clan, I think we can all agree, but that doesnt mean the video has to be extremely long. One replay per person would have worked just fine, and the video would probably have been 3 minutes at the most. Maybe with a shorter video you could have spent more time making it look good rather than spending all your time recording and putting together a shitload of replays.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
CAN YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD?

Warcry isn't gonna be happy...
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Well I don't think my whole post is here to praise him. Isnt it?
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when