Toribash
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
I rate 11/10.
+1 from me.

Thanks my man much appreciated and much love.
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Hello future friends (hopefully)

My name is Jayden but if you want to be less formal you can call me Jay. I was born in new York as a child to a single mom. Some people call me shy because I only talk to people I know and trust.

I started playing Toribash 3 years ago (on a different account) after seeing OfficialNerdCubbed's video on it. I'm not amazing but I like to think I am versatile in toribash. After getting my new computer I got back into it 1 week and 1/2 ago. I just turned 13 but all adults say I am very mature for my age.

I Love playing sports like basketball and football. My main goals in life is to be a youtuber or basketball player (hopefully nba). I want to join NITRO because I feel like I need a family in toribash to help me grow as a toribasher. I also met one of your members in a lobby and he was very nice For the short period of time we were talking he felt like a brother to me.

I don't know how to put the picture sry
Last edited by Stance; Jun 27, 2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: forgot to put pic
Hey, youre that guy i met in publicaikido. Not the best app but a really nice guy, im +/-0 right now. Just reallised you forgot that day is way shittier then zack and only plays Warframe. Quickly fix it and noone will ever know
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
em idk No
it was meh app but i say no srry fan
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Nitro Application
Hey guys, I'm ERants, but I go by Evan. I'm a humorous 14 year old male, and I'd love to join Nitro. I'm currently a black belt, with a QI of 1315. I've been playing toribash for about 5 years now, but didn't get serious until a little over a year ago. I started fresh, joined a semi well known clan known as cursed, which has now transformed into VanirGodz. I was with them for over a year, and all of my toribash career has been with them. But recently, they started dying. My good friend DeadTrigger (ShadowBomb) left and joined Nitro, and I'm now attempting to follow suit. I still have a burning passion for this game, and Toribash Next has re lit that fire yet again. I play almost every day, and when I do play, I tend to stay on for a few hours at a time. I'm fairly decent at parkour, tricking, and I'm learning sparring. I play a lot of AikidoBigDojo, both competitively and for fun. I can't say that I'm anything special, but I tend to be average or slightly above in everything I try. I feel that I would make a good addition to the clan, but I'm leaving that decision to you. Either way, I thank you for the opportunity, and I wish you guys the best in your journey to climb the clan leaderboards.
Aight, pretty good app if you ask me, however your parkour and sparring skills arent that important. Anyways its a +1 from me. But who cares about my vote?
Last edited by Alejandro2; Jun 29, 2017 at 11:31 PM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hes a good Aikido player, i feel he could be usefull to the clan, and he is also a good friend of mine,

+1 from me
cute i guess we can pick him up i say yes
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
This app is for Poope
Hi im levi aka poope and im 15 man ready for the world of toribash.
on one of my accounts before the rank changes i got rank 14 in 34 games
by lifting in quick aikido but that is not my greatest achievement.I had a very rare item called Orc Grip. this grip was one of a kind i sold it for 50k on the market.

My history
in 2009 i caught my brother playing toribash in late hours and
i was like holy shit that game looks stupid.After that he turns around
and says "like you".I was mad and angry and a little but hungry so i
went to make a sandwich.I start out by putting a piece of bread followed
by another i think about what i should put on that sandwich.I open the fridge
to see what ingredients i had at my disposal.i look at a piece of cheese and
thought to myself "this is already sounding good" then i see some ham i take the ham out of the fridge and eat 2 slices then i take 2 more slices and put it on the countertop next to the slice of cheese i pop the bread out of the toaster it is not nearly done but i did not care i was hungry so i take a one of the pieces of bread from the countertop and put a piece of ham on it followed up by the cheese then another piece of ham i eat the sandwich(it tasted like poop).then i go back to my brother and say "what game is that" he says "toribash" i leave to go look the game up on the terrible mac the broke down like every 40 mins.I look the game up and download it and then install it i do the tutorial and hear the old toribash sounds for the first time (God bless the old sounds) at that moment i knew that i would love toribash i start playing 8 hours a day losing 90% for my games for the first week slowly seeing improvement i lose it and play nonstop for 30+ hours before passing out in an old office chair.When i wake up i see toribash on the computer screen and i play some more then my brother comes along and wants a turn on the computer as the kid i was i fight over it with him for 3 hours while still playing toribash at one point i just got super annoyed and went to bed and get a well deserved 12 hour nap. the next day is a school week day so i pack my bag go to school get bullied do no work in class come home and play toribash for a while then i get something to eat and go to bed.The next day when i go to school i get bullied again because i have not taken a shower in like 2 weeks i go home play toribash for a long time then take a bath and fall asleep in the bath then i get waken up by a family member wanting to use the bathroom screaming something along the lines of (youve been in there forever wtf are you doing).I do not remember anything else from that point time but later in my life i was starting to get super good at toribash and i was starting to get into dueling i dueled all day every day barely making a profit dueling alts all day when i started to get noticed in the toribash community i lost all my stuff in duels and quit the game "Forever".About 6 months later i see toribash booming on youtube and i was like "that was a fun game" so i go back to it and make the account Killerxd2 and i start playing a little more and more then i get super unlucky for 50 straight games of just getting randomly Dmed then i leave the game again and do not return back to it for 3 years and once i come back to it after 3 years (About early 2016 at this point) the game was starting to die and a lot of the old players i met have went away(I cry) so i go around trying to meet some new people to be friends with.I meet a guy named 1Bio and another person named drgranite i trained every day with 1Bio for about an hours same with drgranite and i quickly learned how to play the "Grab Game" and how to do other neat stuff.
After that i slowly started dueling again and slowly became what is known as an elitist and slowly got better then the people who taught me the tricks.I became very competent and knew the game very well and slowly got bored of the game because at the time i was playing everyone just lifted no matter what and it slowly became very boring and repetitive so i left it.About 2 months ago i started to play this game again i have been enjoying it so far and i'm looking for an active clan i can be in (i have not found a single one yet).I have never had a life outside of the internet

I have been in a few clans before and they all died the most recent being vanirgods.I have always been very active and i have always contributed a lot to the clans i have been in by warring a bunch and adding tc to the clan bank
i was never very forum active but i can make the change if i have to i just never really needed to be forum active.

Like i'm a good fit for nitro and nitro is a good fit for me because you guys are very easy going it seems and joke around about stupid stuff.I am also very easy going and joke around about stupid stuff.I also have some friends in nitro like Oxide and deadtrigger i also know Prince but i do not know if he like me LOL.

I like abd i play it a lot.

I have a lot of alts but every one but this one have not seen sunlight in forever.Right know i play on an account called poope and this is my alt used for making forum posts because i'm forum restricted on that account for a mistake i made a long time ago

I hope you consider me
Have a nice day <3

I would give you replays but it wont let me for some reason.
Last edited by TurtleBug; Jun 30, 2017 at 08:31 AM.