Toribash
Yeah, same here. My current rank is Archon VII and still stuck with this bracket smh.

Rai is busy with his college (somehow we just realize that we are in a same place) I guess. Nope, we rarely to meet. But maybe you've seen me from Indonizer thread, because I'm Indonesian like you lol. Yup, I've changed my nick once from CyberAero, however I'm not sure if you recognize me
Last edited by Kaito; Mar 29, 2019 at 01:16 AM.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

anyone play apex legends here? my username on origin is lildutchboii
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
Yeah, same here. My current rank is Archon VII and still stuck with this bracket smh.

Rai is busy with his college (somehow we just realize that we are in a same place) I guess. Nope, we rarely to meet. But maybe you've seen me from Indonizer thread, because I'm Indonesian like you lol. Yup, I've changed my nick once from CyberAero, however I'm not sure if you recognize me

Well yeah, archon bracket is animal bracket lol, glad i already made it through legend 5.

What campus is it? And you're cyberaero not aero121? I've seen you before on indonizer

Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Nah fam, not right now cus i still play csgo rn, but apex legends is booming in my country as well just like fortnite before
u wot m8
well if you decide to play apex lemme know

Yeah sure, have to learn it first tho prolly after im done with the college stuff
u wot m8

No I don't play it due to lack of hardware or I can say potato laptop
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Well yeah, archon bracket is animal bracket lol, glad i already made it through legend 5.

What campus is it? And you're cyberaero not aero121? I've seen you before on indonizer

Yup, they are brainless for sure, it's because animal still have brain and able to think even a little lol

Itenas Bandung, yeah

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
No I don't play it due to lack of hardware or I can say potato laptop

Yup, they are brainless for sure, it's because animal still have brain and able to think even a little lol

Itenas Bandung, yeah

Oh i see, bandung, the city of beauts

Originally Posted by Shnok View Post
Apex too stronk for my poor laptop

Yep, me too, my laptop cant handle its swaggness
u wot m8
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
snook

It's been an honor to see this post
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Snook retired and the elite legacy will be carried on through the sperm of my mighty cock for as long as i live my brethren
you're on thin ice, pal