Toribash
Original Post
[Corpse] Recruitment

Greetings. I see you're interested in joining [Corpse]. Please read below before posting an application.

I'll write a list of values we highly appreciate in new recruits.

Maturity

Responsibility

Exceptional English

Humour

Activity

We'll judge your application based on two factors, prior encounters and application.

This basically means we'll judge you from past experiences from meeting you in the past, and the effort and information you've included in your application form.

If you're still interested in joining our clan, please write a few paragraphs about yourself giving us a basic outline of your life and anything you feel necessary to include.

We'll provide feedback about your acceptance or rejection as soon as possible.
I see this thread has lost it's course at some point it time, I'll revive it.

We're still accepting applicants!
Ok. I'll start of by saying a little bit about myself;
I'm Kyle, a 15 (16 in January) year old programmer from England. I also very much enjoy playing games, such as this. I put in maximum effort when it is needed, and act mature when appropriate. However, I'm not a 100% serious person, sometimes I just make jokes for the hell of it . I'm responsible to the extreme; If I do something wrong, I will honestly admit to it ASAP without question (as long as it was actually me at fault, otherwise I will argue my point till the end).

Sorry for the lack of paragraphs, I felt like that all needed to be said together :P
I feel like I'm pretty active in-game, and a clan would boost the amount a lot.
In the forum, I usually only post in my current clans page (whoever they may be), as I feel out of place anywhere else.

Continuing on, I haven't been in many clans (3).
The first was a clan which I have forgotten the name of, (Probably disbanded)
The second clan was Sinon, which I left as I was going to be kicked for inactivity (I had a lot of problems at that time IRL).
The third was soak, which disbanded sadly.

I feel as though a clan is what I need, as I love being a part of something and contributing.

I don't think I have met any of the members in this clan before, but correct me if I have.

PS. Sorry if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm extremely tired and tried my best to write it formally :P
Lulz
I loved this application, you seem like a friendly and interesting person ;)

I'll vote Yes!
hey ExtraZV! Remember you joining Soak after I left, we where on our way to dying so yeah...
My vote is Yes
Last edited by Finn; Dec 20, 2014 at 05:22 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
hey i was hoping to join your clan, im strong in lenshu akido greykido and judo. and ii wanna help you guys grow
Originally Posted by ExtraZV View Post
Ok. I'll start of by saying a little bit about myself;
I'm Kyle, a 15 (16 in January) year old programmer from England. I also very much enjoy playing games, such as this. I put in maximum effort when it is needed, and act mature when appropriate. However, I'm not a 100% serious person, sometimes I just make jokes for the hell of it . I'm responsible to the extreme; If I do something wrong, I will honestly admit to it ASAP without question (as long as it was actually me at fault, otherwise I will argue my point till the end).

Sorry for the lack of paragraphs, I felt like that all needed to be said together :P
I feel like I'm pretty active in-game, and a clan would boost the amount a lot.
In the forum, I usually only post in my current clans page (whoever they may be), as I feel out of place anywhere else.

Continuing on, I haven't been in many clans (3).
The first was a clan which I have forgotten the name of, (Probably disbanded)
The second clan was Sinon, which I left as I was going to be kicked for inactivity (I had a lot of problems at that time IRL).
The third was soak, which disbanded sadly.

I feel as though a clan is what I need, as I love being a part of something and contributing.

I don't think I have met any of the members in this clan before, but correct me if I have.

PS. Sorry if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm extremely tired and tried my best to write it formally :P

I dont even know who is he. But his app make me wanna say YES
Originally Posted by HaZaRd4 View Post
hey i was hoping to join your clan, im strong in lenshu akido greykido and judo. and ii wanna help you guys grow

Please, try to make a actual application rather then just asking...
NO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!