ES Recruitment Drive
Also my opinion would be create shorter videos, longer videos generally don't get watched or have viewers leaving the video very early. It's easier to keep attention in smaller videos with just your best footage. "Simple and to the point" works best

Though it's up to you obviously mate xD looking forward to some more content from you
Had a sore throat when I intended to do stuff. So no video till next week probably. In the mean time, anyone who is interested:

Arma 2
Arma 2 Operation arrowhead
Battlefield 2(cant get it to work)
Borderlands
Bleed
Call of Duty World at War.
Counter Strike: Source
Counter Strike: Global Offence
?DeadIsland?
Doom games (and Brutal Doom)
Geometry wars
Half Life 2(and its add-ons)
Hidden
Hotline Miami
Killing Floor
Kane and Lynch 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Paranuatical Activity
Payday 1
The Stanley Parable
Call of duty Mw2 & Mw3
Garry's Mod
Saints Row: The Third
Universal Sandbox
The Stanley Parable.
Terraria
Dark souls Prepair To die
Final Fantasy 7
FTL: Faster Then light.
The Stanley Parable
AntiChamber
The basement collection
Dwarfs!?
Fortix
Game Dev Tycoon
Portal
Portal 2
Super Hexagon
The Stanley Parable
Chivalry
Misc Games
Amnesia
Audio Surf
The Binding Of Isaac
DLC Quest
Magika
Surgeon Simulator
The Stanley Parable

Goat SIM
Trials Evolution
Race the sun
Dark souls 1 and 2

Feel free to pick something. I also have a wide selection of emulators, and some games on origin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i love how you put the stanley parable about 6 times, but, personally i'd go for the games that you haven't played alot of/ never have played since those normally give the footage that is the most entertaining for you and the audience imo.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Im falling in love with your sexeh voice sore or not :3

You should do tb stuff as well tho I would pick a game but like... I just don't play games other than tb (I have no life)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
i love how you put the stanley parable about 6 times, but, personally i'd go for the games that you haven't played alot of/ never have played since those normally give the footage that is the most entertaining for you and the audience imo.

Its like a stanley parable joke but in text! I might boy hotline miami two and do it that way *shrugs* A lot of the game I own are not story based so they can be replayed over and over.

Originally Posted by Conpound View Post
Im falling in love with your sexeh voice sore or not :3

You should do tb stuff as well tho I would pick a game but like... I just don't play games other than tb (I have no life)

I probably will sooner or later. I just need to find a way to enjoy toribash again >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do Portal 2 gameplay.
It never gets old and some people can make it really unique.

Saint Rows may be interesting.
Alright here in about an hour or two I'm going to open up a Toribash lobby for a video. What will the video contain?

THE SIX MILLION SCOVILLE HOTSEAT CHALLENGE
Well, what is it?

Sitting right on my desk by my computer is a small bottle containing hot sauce that is clocked in at SIX MILLION SCOVILLE(no more outrageously large text, I promise), which is about 6 ghost peppers or 3 carolina reapers.
The sauce in normally used drop by drop for large quantitys of things like chile.
What are you doing with it?
In my toribash server will be a spot for 10 people including myself. The mod will be set to ABD and I will be put in the hot seat.
Each person will have a chance to go at me, and if I loose, I have to eat a toothpick dip of the hot sauce (and yes, that is enough to make me hate myself).
The video will be recorded with a facecam as proof of intake.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
God, this is going to be funny.
I think I missed it, was it?

If you didn't do it yet wait for me ^^ give it 20 hours.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
God, this is going to be funny.
I think I missed it, was it?

If you didn't do it yet wait for me ^^ give it 20 hours.

Was already done, sorry man I'll make sure you are there for the next thing I do. IN THE MEAN TIME:

Its a bit quiet and I apologize. Also, the video is not the best because its just a lot of me breathing as I die.

I found out it is quiet because fraps decided to use my camera mic. gg.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Current plans:
Tomorrow I'll be test recording Killing floor as well as continuing dark souls. After I beat dark souls Im going to move on to Portal two.
While portal two is being recorded I'll be hopping on saints row 3 with a buddy of mine so that should be good.

Going to be a eventful week.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Apr 21, 2015 at 05:33 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]