Ranking

test

testing placement of chain mail and possible plume

Pretty much down will do a few touch ups (head) Name: Pixel Knight

hope ya diggin it
Last edited by Micah; Apr 25, 2018 at 02:24 AM.
Looks fantastic!

Would it be difficult to make the color in the visor be a bit more gold? Not like fully bright gold but a little more vibrant

oof, i'll give it a try one second hold tight
-----
ehh well i tried, just to much stuff going on already for me to recolor :/
i would have changed the helmets style from the start if I knew you wanted a certain color

test

-----
id have to redo the entire head to make it look okay because the color palette would be different with the gold
Last edited by Micah; Apr 25, 2018 at 02:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok the original version is fine then, I really didnt have any colors in mind was just curious about the gold. stick with the original pallete

test

finally figured out a nice way to do chain mail for the underbody. No armour on top yet this took way longer than id like to admit as well as I havent dont any rotations just wanna show you progress. I still have to clean up the pixelation of the head but tell me if that is close to the pixelation you wanted
-----
tbh i might scrap the head and make it better the detail of the facemask throws it off for me
-----
welp the file for that helmet is currupted so if you dont like that i cant change anything besides the pixelation, but i also colored over it and got some progress on what i was actually going for

i like it. not done but i think its much better

-----

test helm

-----
If you wouldnt mind choosing one of the three before I move on :V
Last edited by Micah; Apr 28, 2018 at 01:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump