people playing: 113, servers online: 34, games played: 144,350,427 Top Player: Gentleman

Toribash Community » Help » Beginner Sanctuary
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jan 22, 2019   #1
AydenHex

Orange Belt

New player, want to learn
Hello, I have just put myself has Toribash and I literally fell in love with this game. Only I have a great deal of the evil has to acquire the bases of this game ... I often play in aikido and I would like to know:

How to engage my opponent?
How to give of voucher blows/good grips?
How to move me freely?
Etc....

Thank you for your readings and your future advices .

See you soon!
AydenHex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2019   #2
Athin

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Hello there and welcome to toribash!

This a game full of new and fun things around every corner!

To get kickstarted, you can join this discord and find yourself teacher to help you learn how to play the game: https://discord.gg/DdfKyFs

I hope you enjoy!!
I'm Market Squad, if you have any market questions, PM me!

Adventure ..... | .....Aeon ..... | .....Liquor ..... | .....Midnight
Athin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2019   #3
Asuka
BEST HELP SQUAD

ko Belt
Clan: Adventure

Hello there, AydenHex!

It's very nice to meet you! As you may or may not have noticed, I have a grey name. This specific color of name represents the "Help Squad", and it is our prime duty to help new and old players alike, so if you have any questions, you can direct them to any member of the Help Squad here! Alternatively, you can make a thread inside Beginner Sanctuary specifically regarding your question!

All the of the questions you have asked I can offer only little answers to; there is no direct way to play Toribash, believe it or not! It's actually all about discovering your specific style and learning it all yourself, I will warn you that this game is relatively difficult to grab the ropes on but I assure you with enough dedication you can definitely get to where you want to be!

If you plan on steering more towards in-game, I really recommend trying out a lot of the other servers and mods that are there to offer, and you also have the option to experiment in free play too!

If you plan to be more forum heavy, however, I strongly recommended you check out the Global Rules to avoid any unwanted trouble, alternatively, check out our FAQ forum! There's a lot of useful information there.

Welcome to Toribash AydenHex, and thanks for joining us! As I said previously, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Thank you, and have fun!
Asuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2019   #4
NxRzBeast

5th Dan Black Belt

Msg me I play pretty much only Aikido, but here's a tip, always have a point of balance contract and extend abs and mess with your spine and chest area, just mess around while you are standing have your legs area holding
NxRzBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2019   #5
Ragnar

Blue Belt

You can find me in-game AydenHex and Ill help you with a bit
Just practice more and play with good players so you'll raise your skill faster
Just contact me in the forum or find me in the game!
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote