ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex]Venomancer

this was a random idea from me ......
i made the sketch in 512x256 and after that i resized to 512x512 and added many of details and shades hope you enjoy it

Nice stuff.
Eyes are too centered IMO, and the whole head looks like its been squished in.
Back of the head will look weird ingame, i can't tell if it's supposed to be eye, or a hole. Some of those orange details should stand out more. Same with the eyes.
Anyway, you gotten better.
It's All About Expansion
you dont know the venomancer ^^.......they eyes must be on this place and the back of the head looks ok to me, yes i fix the orange places thx for the critic

Oh, i thought that was just a random name. d'ohohoho
Well checked some random google pics, but didn't find any good ones, do ya have a reference?
It's All About Expansion
neat you should turn it into a spinning head and show us the public what it will look like.
I like it. My eyes feel weird staring at it also.
:):):):):):):):):) A Proud member of TPC/ OLDA
no i just have gimp the spinnis of gimp suck for more info dl me
i use photoshop just for drawing
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jun 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM.

This head still does need much work. Make his face more central, at the moment it looks like this monster's mouth is where its chin should be. The eyes need to be more appealing, they don't really stand out that much. As far as the back goes make it into a giant eye, I've visualized what I would do and it has potential to be great if these things are adjusted. All in all the design is good, try make this texture less rough tho.
Really nice, reminds me of Vermine's work. If that is an eye on the back of the head, it's mapped nicely. I don't know if its the flat or the screenshot, but it looks too bright.