Toribash
Another instrument, maybe?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I love instrumantal, that one was particulary good. Should take a look at the album "Ghosts I-IV" by Nine Inch Nails. Full instrumental with a really nice feeling to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it looks like we need a new question!

What is currently your most favourite song, and most importantly explain why
this may be hard to narrow down to one song for some people
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here

for sure, this gotta be my favorite song.

Why? it brings out so many feelings.

yes, im edgy.
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post

I normally dont have a consistant favorite song. It hops around all over. Right now its" Give it away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Sorry for not posting videos, using my phone a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i don't have a favourite song. i like too many.
the ones which either i can relate to, or which gets on my feels are the ones i tend to like most.

^^ cariboon, you're not the only one who loves that one.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post

Well, the song I look forward to the most on my current playlist is Viva la Vida by Coldplay. It's such a good song imo. I just it's just the story-like feel to it, and how catchy it is. I usually catch himself mumbling it or whistling it leisurely.

For anyone who hasn't already heard it, here.

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
@cariboon, haven't seen f&f7 and am not planning to, but, it's nice to see there is a song on there that is practically a tribute to walker.
@rawwrh, RHCP have many good tracks, but, I wouldn't say give it away is my favourite, something like by the way or scar tissue may be my favourite from them though.
@hydra, I agree viva la vida is probably the best coldplay song, and the violins work very well in it, but, coldplay seem to be one hit wonders most of the time with filler tracks for the rest of the album, but, they do have alot of good singles such as talk.

after getting the recommendations from cocacolacobra I've been really liking alot of metric and bloc party music, and this is one of the best songs I've heard in quite a while. the duet guitars really work and creates an insanely good sound partnered with the fast lyrics.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
@Skylar the begin was kinda suck but its pretty cool in weird way.

anyway i didn't listen to skillet from like 2 years and this is some of thei're things i just found.

Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Well, the song I look forward to the most on my current playlist is Viva la Vida by Coldplay. It's such a good song imo. I just it's just the story-like feel to it, and how catchy it is. I usually catch himself mumbling it or whistling it leisurely.

For anyone who hasn't already heard it, here.

I totally agree with you, I believe I've already posted it in this thread though. :P

I don't hum it, I sing it everywhere I go, I relate to it in ways most of you can't. (I went through an extreme depression a few months ago).