Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
The thing is, I did get it.
And now I hold a world record, titled:
"Worlds fastest staff removal after being added"
So haha to you sir.

Why did Sir do that?
ADVENTURE . AEON
Originally Posted by Move View Post
Uhm quick question... how big of an app do I need for you guys to see the amount of dedication I'm willing to put on a clan seeing as I just kinda came back to toribash but not really?

just check the other apps as inspiration ;) and make sure to hop into our discord (click my sigpic)
[TLL]
I'm already in your discord... and tbh if I start reading apps I'll be tempted to just CP cause it's easier. I just want to know if you want to be stuck here reading all day or just a couple of hours xP
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post
Why did Sir do that?

That's not what I meant when I said sir, I was talking to Surge.
Uhm quick question... how big of an app do I need for you guys to see the amount of dedication I'm willing to put on a clan seeing as I just kinda came back to toribash but not really?

Just be yourself.

Make the app as long as you think it's ready.

Free form.
I'm already in your discord... and tbh if I start reading apps I'll be tempted to just CP cause it's easier. I just want to know if you want to be stuck here reading all day or just a couple of hours xP

As long as there is actual effort and it's not just "let me join pls"

i'll give you a yes.
Move: Size means absolutely nothing in my books, you could fill it with useless junk and still get denied, as long as your application really shows why you should be chosen, I will totally give you my yes.
Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
Move: Size means absolutely nothing in my books, you could fill it with useless junk and still get denied, as long as your application really shows why you should be chosen, I will totally give you my yes.

basically what i meant lol, a long app could have trash but that doesnt mean effort was put into it.

I consider effort showing why you want join, things like that.