Ranking
Not the best at tricking, but it all looked fluid except maybe for the transition to the second trick, that was a bit twitchy.
Nothing really bad to point out in that replay, but I'm sure you could have got more spin by holding some of those pecs/chest once in a while.
Alright, thanks .
New replay.
A pretty intense parkour replay on my newest mod.
Attached Files
Jisse - Parkour PowerWalk.rpl (713.3 KB, 135 views)
jisse_sparkour_city.tbm (17.6 KB, 94 views)
I suck at parkour. I liked the smooth movement though, and it looked pretty realistic. The run was great, as always, I liked how you lifted your arms.
Also dem backflips.

The decap on the madman looked okay, maybe it was just the angle. The grab didn't look that good, but you fixed it somehow with the next grab. The knee hit looked great.
Liked the self damage use, but didn't like how you shoved his chest on your face.
The short range skeet was standart. The long range skeet was well aimed, great job. I'm sorry if I never look excited at all when people make that kind of milestones, it's just that I've seen so many incredible long range skeets that it's not that fun anymore, but if it was me a few months ago, I can assure you I'd freak out on that one, so be proud of it.
Bloody hell Jisse you put all my stuff to shame..... good work
-----
jissie can you make a 5000 frame replay where you dismember uke piece my piece like hand-elbow-shoulder-pec like individual body parts
Last edited by Lexxar; Nov 29, 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
Thanks.
And why would you want that, Lexxar? It sounds awefully boring. And why 5000 frames?

Also, new replay. Selfspar.
Attached Files
Jisse - Cattus.rpl (484.5 KB, 126 views)
Nice job jisse (as allways)'

I loved everything in the replay
good flow motion on everything
and a verry nice realism
and i like the ending how you swing your arms back and pose
i give it a 9/10
Well not 5000 frames but you know like do it with style XD
-----
Also i think the punches where a tad awkward (not that i could do better) but your flow was great and that launch would be very handy...
Last edited by Lexxar; Nov 30, 2012 at 04:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Where did everybody go...? e_e
This.

Frame 438, press E.

Yeah, I don't think you're supposed to do that.

The hit looked way too suspicious anyway.