ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rushing
Why do people hate rushing in mushu mods? I Personally think its the most effective way to win
First : because it's not skill, you just have to learn an opener and always do it
Second : because your oppenent often can often do nothing to counter it
Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
First : because it's not skill, you just have to learn an opener and always do it
Second : because your oppenent often can often do nothing to counter it

Its not like people use pre determined openers already :??

Its simple to counter it, but since people like their openers so much they dont like to adapt

It is easy to counter, but I'm still against it.
Not for me, but for them.
I tell them that it's not fun for anyone & requires no skill, therefore perpetuating the cycle of no-skill rush kickers.

They usually stop.
woah
It's better than flailing about, but anything goes in every mod...only thing I'm against is running away
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Its not like people use pre determined openers already :??

Its simple to counter it, but since people like their openers so much they dont like to adapt

If your oppenent is rushing harder (like shoveling), you can counter, but you'll be in a disadvantageous situation
Everything can be countered and everything is saveable
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
If you go to the Toribash game menu, you can see the text below Toribash and it said
Every move counts...

So yeah.