Toribash
Production's stuck right now, we're all waiting on a mod I was supposed to make, but then my computer broke :/ so I can't finish the mod unless my computer gets fixed
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
hey bud
Your Characters Name: Membrain,Keith

Your Characters Age (17-90):21

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female):Female

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring):General Sparring

Your Characters Backstory:Classified

Your Characters personality:Has mood swings mostly happy

Will your character be a regular?:
(Will you be active enough to keep replays
coming in when needed?):Yeah

What is the easiest way to reach you?
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?):Xao0#9718
Last edited by Xao0; Feb 20, 2017 at 02:14 AM.
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
For all of you eagerly waiting ill be soon posting the village mod
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Your Characters Name: Tenshi

Your Characters Age (17-90): Something between 300-350 billion years old

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

(Real Martial art or General Sparring):
General Sparring

Your Characters Backstory: Tenshi was a creation of God to serve and protect the heavens, Tenshi was one of God's favorite angel, he used to obey God in every aspect, no matter what. One day God simply disappeared, leaving everything and everyone behind, without giving any satisfaction. As his creator wasn't there to give him orders anymore Tenshi got confused and didn't knew what to do, as time passed Tenshi became even more confused, so Tenshi went to his superiors and asked: "where is our father?", they didn't replied. Then Tenshi asked permission to leave heavens in-seek for God and possible answers, his superiors rejected his request.
As a lot of time has passed, Tenshi got impatient, so he decided that he would secretly leave heavens to search for his creator, and he did, he traveled through universes, planets, galaxies, but he failed in his "mission" of finding God.
As the time goes by, Tenshi's superiors realized that he wasn't in heaven anymore. They sent some other angels after Tenshi, and they found him on the planed Earth, which was where they banned him from heavens and removed all of his angels' rights, except his grace.
Tenshi, being unable to return home, was forced to live among the humans, but Tenshi could not live on earth without a shell (body). Tenshi spent thousands of years going from bodies to bodies and learning human values ​​and feelings, such as love, as anger, etc.. as well as acquiring human-knowledge for himself, such as martial-arts knowledge, culinary knowledge, and any other kind of knowledge. But no body was strong enough to withstand his grace, and they simply dissolved as the time passed.
Some years later, with the advance of technology, the humans were being able to replace tissues, organs, and human limbs by robotic parts, but those parts should be replaced if damaged. In the meantime, Tenshi found a shell of a fighter who was able to hold his grace with the help of this technology, as some of his human parts were being dissolved, Tenshi just replaced them.
Has Tenshi finally found his final shell? I don't know, but there's one thing that i'm sure of. It's that Tenshi is now a Dark Angel seeking for veangeance against God for leaving him and against all of his brothers who have backstabbed him. And he is going to kill everything and everyone who gets in his way.

PS: I'm not gonna put any special way to kill my character, lets just say you can kill his shell with anything (since his shell is human), but he'll always find another shell after some years.

Your Characters personality: Quiet.

Will your character be a regular?
coming in when needed?):
Yes

What is the easiest way to reach you?
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?):
Skype, Discord, PM and you can find me in-game as well. My discord ID: oXXy#4441
Last edited by Haku; Feb 20, 2017 at 08:03 AM.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Alright First mod is ready guys! If you've signed up with your character, go ahead and make a sparring replay on the mod below, it can be a self-spar or a spar with another person. Who ever is playing Tori must get the K.O or Take Down.

UKE CAN NOT WIN the sparring replay.

YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT 1 REPLAY FOR YOUR CHARACTER.

Alright get to work ninjas! i'll be sending this message/Mod to everyone who is apart of this project!

Cast list has been updated as well, as soon as the first couple replays come in I will begin the video production.

If you don't have a set, my black generic Ninja set will be put on you for the video

YOU ARE ALOUD TO MOVE TORI AND UKE

DEADLINE IS MARCH 1st
Attached Files
Last edited by matarika; May 6, 2017 at 11:22 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Your Characters Name: Aquilam

Your Characters Age (17-90): 37

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

(Real Martial art or General Sparring): General Sparring

Your Characters Backstory:
Act 1: Lost Fate.

Aquilam was a prodigy, when he started fighting he was one of the best between the other newbies fighters, his friend, Lumen was one of the best fighters too, they were big friends.

After 3 years the choosen one of their faction died, the faction had 2 longs months of dispair, when the acient decided the new choosen one, he called the whole faction to announce his thoughts.

Ancient: The decision was taken! Aquilam is our new savior!

Factions members: Yeaaah - Screamed the people with lot of happiness and hope.

Aquilam: Am i the choosen one? I can't accept that Lumen, you were supposed to be the choosen one, my past curses me, you know. I'll receive the mask and break it, and as everyone know it's against the rules, but i can't accept that. I'll give u the other piece later... WE ARE THE CHOOSEN ONES. - whispers Aquilam to Lumen

Lumen: WHAT? Are you crazy? I'll follow the plan, but remember, i'll just follow the plan because i know something about the faction that i can't agree, but be fast, or you'll meet your death, everyone will try to kill you. - Lumen whispers back.

Aquilam walks to the altar.

Ancient: Here is your mask my protector, now you are the guardian

Aquilam: Thanks Ancient.

When Aquilam took the mask from the ancient hands, he instantly destroyed the mask, and escaped as fast as he could.

After 5 hours he found Lumen and gave a piece of the mask. They were walking to the forest when an unknown person appeared. He fought both and won. Aquilam was almost diying, when he told Lumen to run, and Lumen did it against his will, Lumen had hope that Aquilam could escape, and he did.

In the Battle the unkown guy gave a strong hit in Aquilam's head, and Aquilam fainted, the unknown guy had fun enough and quit the battleground. After 2 weeks Aquilam woke up. He lost his memories, his fate, his personality has changed, and the only thing he remembers is that he had a friend that was lost in the world too and that was his mission, find his friend and fix his faction;

Act 2: Memories, Dreams or Nightmares?

After the battle and memory loss, at every night of sleep he had Dreams and Nightmares, maybe they weren't it, maybe his memory fragments, is Lumen wating for Aquilam? It's just unkown.

Your Characters personality: Lonely, Ambitious, Unmotivated, Motivated, Hopeless, Cold Blood, Mysterious.

Will your character be a regular?: Yes, That's the plan.
coming in when needed?)

What is the easiest way to reach you?: Skype, Discord, In-Game
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?)
Last edited by Victor4554; Feb 23, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher