Toribash
Original Post
Team Sambo Invitational Tourney
Hey guys,

after much ado, the tournament is almost ready to start. Bracket and rules coming within a few hours.

EDIT:

UPDATED SETTINGS('how to' in the bracket and results thread):

each match in the bracket will be a first to 5 wins format.

Settings as follows:

mod: aikido.tbm
matchframes: 500
turnframes: 10,20,20,30,30,35,35,40,40,40,50,50,50,50
dojosize: 800
fracturethreshold: 250
engagedistance: 80

this is going to be a decently large tournament so PLEASE SET UP THE MATCH WITH YOUR OPPONENT AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN after each bracket level is released.

I strongly recommend getting a member of team sambo to observe the match after you work out the time with your opponent. if you decide not to do this make sure you trust your opponent to be honest if they lose. i will create a thread specifically for replays from the tournament and every game of the match should be posted in there in the order they were played.
EDIT: details about match replays are in the bracket and results thread.

if theres any questions feel free to post them in here.

EDIT: bracket released in 'Team Sambo Invitational Bracket & Results' thread.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST IN THAT THREAD BEFORE STARTING YOUR MATCHES kthx :]

-gr3y
Last edited by gr3yh47; Nov 14, 2008 at 02:52 AM.
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
woot woot cant wait for it to start
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
yeah neither... i hope im partnered with gamer :O
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
I'm so going to die.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane