Toribash
Original Post
[NZ] The Community
Hello and welcome to the New Zealand Community Thread!
I have made this thread to grow the NZ community and to see what everyone is up to

I was thinking a good way to start is introducing ourselves

So... I'll start with just a small introduction

Hello my name is Dom (but you can call me PureAzure if you want) and I've been playing since 2008... And I am from Nelson, New Zealand.

With fish's help I am able to grow the New Zealand community... So it would be cool if you could invite a friend or something

Also if you wanna play with each other... I have a social clan I made the other day to play with other New Zealanders (also Australians if you want, haha)

P.S. We can type 'colour' and Americans won't correct us, haha. I still love you American users
Oh hai der, my name is Will, but people ingame call me: ima,slay,slayaa orr yeh xD
I am in Gisborne (Its on the east coast north island)We have really nice beaches here :3(Be jelly)

COLOUR ah it feels so good to spell it like that .
Ayoooo my names Cam! also known as Slip. im from rotorua hahaha the place that smells
7th dan black belt
Yo kiwi here. But and my skill is irrelevant to my country ;) It's all about the practice. auckland city is where im posted and posting this post
666 Hail saltan 666 Illuminasalty 666 Secret message is Secret 666 Pls nou salt 666