Ranking
Original Post
Vote for the most helpful supporter in Toribash!
Voting has ended.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=56

(Note that there are more than ten options, so the poll option will not be used)

Vote:
Just post the name of who you wish to vote for and any relevant comments you wish to make about them.
You may only vote once and only for one person.
You may vote for your self if you're that vain.
You can't vote for me as I will be providing the prize.
If you contribute to the winning pot you can still be voted for, and can still vote.

The winner will receive 253,325 toricredits.

If you wish to contribute to this pot just send me the tc and all my toricredits will end up going towards this provided they are sent before the voting ends.

Contributors: (Thanks guys ^.^)
Ishi: 130,495
Dargon: 20,000
Tim: 2,064+
JorreI: 1

Voting will end 12 hours after the last vote, or the 21st of June 4PM UTC, whichever first.

Fine print:
  • Note that you may vote for anyone provided they have at-least posted once in a relevant in June 2010, edited the wiki in June 2010 or helps through IRC on #support.
  • If less than 5 votes are cast no prise will be given out.
  • There is no maximum hand out for winning, check my profile in the torishop for how much TC I have, thats what will be sent.
  • Any judgments I make are final, even if someone gains tens of votes but doesn't match the criteria, there is no leeway.
  • You can't vote for someone to not get the prise.
  • Useless posts here will be reported.
  • You do not have to have been helped by someone to vote for them.
  • Don't post just to say someone who was voted for doesn't match the rules, or someone violated the rules, I will moderate these rules my self as necessary with the report button and personal messaging system.
  • DO NOT post a 're-vote', edit your first post.
  • A 'supporter' is someone who has given support via the forums, #support on IRC or the wiki. Help in game will not be counted here, nor will administration / smod duties. Specific boards on the forums here include the support boards, beginner sanctuary, unibash, et cetera. if you help people on wibbles it wont be included, nor will any HoS'ed threads.
  • If for any reason the prise money is not given away, (such as there is no winner) then all contributions will be given back to whoever contributed, and the 100,000 i have will be kept.
  • Yes Voxus is allowed to vote too.
Last edited by Vox; Jun 22, 2010 at 06:46 PM.
i vote for trails
as he helps alot on forums and help us correct our mistake
Last edited by Mohit; Jun 19, 2010 at 07:18 AM.
Changed my vote, the amount of effort Tonakai has put is has attracted many people to utilise or help in support.
Last edited by Vox; Jun 21, 2010 at 12:20 AM.
Originally Posted by Voxus View Post
The only strange rule is you can't vote for me as I will be providing the prise.

Drats!
lol

Anyway, since most of the people who are meant to help are useless I don't know who to vote for.

I don't know if I can vote for suo, Skul, or hanz0 because what they do might be considered "admin duties".
If I can, then I'll vote for hanz0 because when he's on he's very effective in solving problems for the most part.

PS: Fix your grammar errors.
i'd got to say steve.
he never ignores me, even when my questions are dumb shit.
i'm pretty sure whenever I have a problem i most always go stright to him in the IRC for support. He has always helped in everyway. I am yet to stump him on something :O
Who do I vote for?

Hmm...
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

i vote for carl.he was the only one that wasnt afk in #support.he looked at the screens i posted and quickly and easely solved the problem .
I must say Tonakai. He's helpful on the forum and IRC even though he's not a Support mod.

Oh, Dargon and Trails: Honorary mentions.
Last edited by aslask; Jun 20, 2010 at 05:06 PM.