Ranking
I only posted a youtube music one time.. and it was not crappy... No body did care about the post anyway... And what did sam say about me??
-----
Ik why he is leaving flipp... Nobody seemed to care about him.. its awful.. cuz whenever he posted replays.. or posted a post.. nobody semmed to care about it... I think he is leaving because of this... I think we made a big mistake...
Last edited by maro6162; Dec 29, 2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
I only posted a youtube music one time.. and it was not crappy... No body did care about the post anyway... And what did sam say about me??
-----
Ik why he is leaving flipp... Nobody seemed to care about him.. its awful.. cuz whenever he posted replays.. or posted a post.. nobody semmed to care about it... I think he is leaving because of this... I think we made a big mistake...

well this clan is dying.. agian.. -_-
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Devil.......I said don't tell anybody that i'm leaving flip yet. Anyways now you guys know. I was still thinking about it but devil blurted it out so, yeah. I'm leaving. Bye guys, i will miss you all. Btw maro all i said about you is that maybe we could make a clan, but i'm too lazy for that lol. I'll maybe stick without a clan for now. Btw....How do i leave? lol
Originally Posted by Boiisammy View Post
Devil.......I said don't tell anybody that i'm leaving flip yet. Anyways now you guys know. I was still thinking about it but devil blurted it out so, yeah. I'm leaving. Bye guys, i will miss you all. Btw maro all i said about you is that maybe we could make a clan, but i'm too lazy for that lol. I'll maybe stick without a clan for now. Btw....How do i leave? lol

Dude no dont leave.. no.. stay

Like I would say That ;P There's a quit button when you go to your name in the member list, well I wish you luck my friend
Sam was one of the best of the clan members... But ppl kept ignoring him and didnt care about what he posted ... Or anything.. the only one ion this clan who seems to not ignore anyone and care about what everyone says is darker..
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Sam was one of the best of the clan members... But ppl kept ignoring him and didnt care about what he posted ... Or anything.. the only one ion this clan who seems to not ignore anyone and care about what everyone says is darker..

I'm not ignoring anyone, I can't respond to everyone..
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I'm not ignoring anyone, I can't respond to everyone..

Ik bro its just.... Shit
-----
Im going to sleep, good night all, i hope you all get nightmares and die from fear.
Last edited by maro6162; Dec 29, 2013 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I just...I feel so bad...I'm sorry I blurted it out...btw Sam you said that you don't mind me talking about you leaving flip in the clan discussion.....
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Hey guys...I have the reason why people leave flip...it's because the members in this clan except me and Sam talk about crappy music.

what? ...

oh Sam why u leave us!? u are one of the coolest member
-anyway guys my hard disc is broken i think i lost all my art and replay
just a fancy signature