Toribash
You actually mean the end of the earth
The space is vast, and it cannot be destroyed. Because there is not such a huge power or a huge mass to actualy destroy this limitless universe.

I do not believe that "god will blow shit up" or "a commet will strike on 2012" because for both criteria there is no evidence for that.

I do believe the end of the earth will be in possibly 5000 years, 1.000.000 years later, or maybe even tomorow. We don't have a clue.
It won't. Plain and simple. At least until our sun goes supernova.
Hoss.
I heard a couple of years ago that there is a black hole on it's way but it will strike in like 10,000 years, but by then I think we will have either moved planet or have the technology to own that black holes ass. (see what I did there)

Black hole: anus
Ass: anus
I apologise for this post.
disagree it would be imposible forrobots to take over becuz they would need to have feelings and senses to even now tht were just using them and plus i would be impossibleto make a robot tht acts like a human
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
It won't. Plain and simple. At least until our sun goes supernova.

Wrong on so many levels.

The sun will run out all its fuel and become a Red giant destroying Mercury,Venus,and Earth then will blow off its surface and will become a White dwarf.

Now for all you 2012 and black hole fans that's wrong even if it does or doesn't happen we're screwed anyway no use trying to stop it from happening.
Last edited by watersurf; Oct 31, 2011 at 09:35 PM.
We will be dead long before the sun explodes; as the sun runs out fuel, it grows hotter, it's gravitational pull becomes greater, and our planet gradually becomes hotter and hotter until it can no longer sustain life. Then the sun explodes. But only after we're sufficiently fried and dead. We might get clever about it and find a way to survive. If we do, then we die consumed by a red giant.

If we manage to die before then, then it would be from an enormous asteroid.

If before then, a deadly virus.

Uh. I think it's unlikely that robots will kill everyone and everything will die and explode because of it.

Although I'm talking about humanity. If we actually mean the world, then it's red giant or asteroid.
Last edited by Acavado; Oct 31, 2011 at 09:49 PM.
Well, a number of things can cause 'the end'. Anything from global warming to another world war. Any thing is possible(no zombie 'pocalypse soz).
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
We will be dead long before the sun explodes; as the sun runs out fuel, the planet gradually becomes hotter and hotter until it can no longer sustain life. Then the sun explodes.

The sun isn't large enough to explode.

Search it up.
Dont worry, you wont see that. Maybe this will happen few million year's after your death but not now, dont worry

And i think in world end everyone will be zombies and for fun ill be mad man with gun. Jesus knows how to make fun!