ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What graphics tablet should I get?
Yeah, I have this little problem, I was thinking of getting the bamboo touch pen something, but the screen was quite too small for me, then i thought of getting the bamboo fun version, thats a lil' bigger, but it costs way more than it should, so guys, tell me what graphics tablet should i get? i would want a cheap, fairly big, and comfortable to use tablet.

Thanks for all the help.
I've got the yiynova msp19 i quite like it and its not super expensive compared to some of the other bamboo models. There are some reviews on youtube if you want to know what others think.
http://www.yiynova.com/en/proddetail...=1&clsid=1?%3E
if you want to get a larger sized tablet, then you can expect to pay alot more
by the default sized wacom bamboos are big enough, size is definitely not the limitations.
you wont use a big one any better than you would a smaller one.

wacom pretty much sets the par for average tablet users, so id suggest one of those, i have one myself.
pick one that fits your price bracket, you get what you pay for
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Like BenDover said: the Wacom Bamboo. I have it for a while now. It works great. Size is big enough, pen and tablet user friendly. It's fairly cheap for a tablet. I got mine for 40 euros which is around 44 bucks maybe. It can survive falls from the table and you get a disc with it to learn the basics too. For the 2 years that I have the tablet I didn't find any cons!
Its good then! thank you all for the help, ive decided i will get a "Wacom Bamboo Special" which is basicly just a little bigger, thank you all again <3