Toribash
Oh boy. Well, first off, sentences should be a building block in your posts. You don't make too much sense if you just throw words on top of each other. The sad part is that I'm a foreigner, and this is your native tongue, not mine, yet I'm still the one telling you this.
If you show a sparkle of brain activity from now on, we'll consider accepting you.
ok sorry i see where i messed up in my application do you want me to re-post it with correct sentences?
[Uber]
alright here is my redo.

Belt: 2nd Dan

Why would we want you::i am familiar /experienced with the concept of being active on the forums and contributing to the payment needed to pay the official clan title.

Tell us about yourself*:my name is real name is brad i play baseball and i live in North Carolina

Best mod: Aikido/Aikido BD

Referrals**: none

Bans, infractions: useless posts on the art/texture forum (x2) - 3 month ban for stealing and selling a set

Previous Clans: (not in order) Fyre, Hype, Ele, Lost, Pure, Legend

Reason for leaving them: Fyre: the clan was hardly ever in-game and so i left them - Hype: (same as Fyre) - Ele: got in argument with a couple of members and i left - Pure: i don't remember - Lost: inactivity (back then i was real caught up with school work and crap) - Legend: (same as Lost)

Special skills***: making single player replays

is this better?
[Uber]
Originally Posted by bradatron4 View Post
alright here is my redo.

Why would we want you::i am familiar /experienced with the concept of being active on the forums and contributing to the payment needed to pay the official clan title.

Tell us about yourself*:my name is real name is brad i play baseball and i live in North Carolina

Bans, infractions: useless posts on the art/texture forum (x2) - 3 month ban for stealing and selling a set

Reason for leaving them: Fyre: the clan was hardly ever in-game and so i left them - Hype: (same as Fyre) - Ele: got in argument with a couple of members and i left - Pure: i don't remember - Lost: inactivity (back then i was real caught up with school work and crap) - Legend: (same as Lost)

is this better?

Good grammar but no.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
alright here is my redo.

is this better?

Grammar is ok - Capitals aside and "my name is real name is brad" aside, you also have several bans/infractions, under which useless posts... Sorry but no :/
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Good grammar but no.

No, it's not.

Originally Posted by Simondigi2 View Post
Grammar is ok

No, it's not.

I don't need people who are too ignorant/stupid to learn their own language properly. Also, we are already official, dumbfuck.
No, and that's final. No further discussion regarding the applicant.
dude you need to pay constantly for the official clan title last time i checked and as you said this is the language we speak and you said you don't completely speak it. 2 other people said the grammar is good. i am not looking at this fourm again so don't bother replying
[Uber]
dude you need to pay constantly for the official clan title last time i checked

If that'd be the case, most clans would be screwed.

as you said this is the language we speak and you said you don't completely speak it.

I said it's not my native language. I speak it almost perfectly, which is more than can be said about you.

2 other people said the grammar is good.

And those people speak at an acceptable level considering they are foreigners. "Good" is not enough if it's your own language. If my Hungarian (my native) was only "good" I'm pretty sure I'd be ashamed of myself.

i am not looking at this fourm again so don't bother replying

Yeah, right.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jun 12, 2013 at 08:44 AM.
Your grammar is absolute shit, and English is my first language so suck it.

Additionally, the fact that you don't know anything about clan management calls into question a bunch of the shit in your application. I knew that a clan being official was a one time payment in my first 3 months of playing. You say you're forum-active, but have 123 posts. You're 15, with no referrals, and no reason you want to join. Additionally, you have a prior ban for something as fucktarded as stealing a set (which by the way would be a good thing to explain because it makes you look like a twat).

C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C