ES Recruitment Drive
It's easy, if you follow the setup for that move, your opponent will burst into flames just from the sheer amazingness of it, that's all the explaining that's necessary. It isn't a shovel. It isn't a lift. It is life.
oh that move, It's called ''GOATSE MODE'', don't forget to contract both knees, it helps.
Originally Posted by Ruez View Post
SO, I think for now I see the noob clap is the best?

I told you about what was the best.

Noob claps with no alterations can nearly always be beaten by a specific style of Snapkick.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Every Single snap kick has it's own specific counter, even with the simple noob clap, You just need to learn how to counter it.
Turn #1

Extend both pecs
Contract hips feet elbows abs and wrists extend legs

Raise shoulders

Turn #2

Extend wrists

Extend elbows

Lower shoulders

Contract pecs

=Gg
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Can't really decide on which opener to choose, since most have a bad side and a good side.

The best one you can use is most likely a snap kick. Takes at most two turns and provides early damage so you aren't scrambling for points later on in the match.
the noob clap is okay, I don't know why some people hate it
it's not even an annoying move

snap kicks and lift openers are pretty effective if you do them right
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
the noob clap is okay, I don't know why some people hate it
it's not even an annoying move

snap kicks and lift openers are pretty effective if you do them right

Mostly because the noob clap is hated in judo and lenshu and mushu, so they also ride the wagon to aikido
Originally Posted by Ruez View Post
Every Single snap kick has it's own specific counter, even with the simple noob clap, You just need to learn how to counter it.

Would you bet on that?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I have a 2 turn opener where i noob clap then throw my weight backwards but still staying on the ground, almost impossible to shovel/snap/lift. but it leaves u off balance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.