ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I would assume that trailer will come once the version is much closer to release. There's no sense in expending time, energy, and money on a trailer for a game that doesn't have an end in sight in terms of creation.
The OP was a little trailer in and of itself, and Hampa may send out some footage later on if he accomplishes something he's proud of or knows you all want to see.

More than trailers, to me, a nice dev blog or at least basic progress reports on the game would be super neat.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
We should have a competition to make a trailer for toribash next... That would be fun

Help Goku Out!

Will you add more joints movements in the new game? (like being able to rotate and bend the wrist, or maybe allow the players to rotate the biceps and forearms)
That would probably make other joints useless... Maybe making it a possibility via mods like it is today would be a better alternative.

Help Goku Out!

but why? it would add more options and allow for poses and fighting stances we cant do in the game now
It is available but you have to change the rules of your Tori via modding

Help Goku Out!

Hoping that there would be some sneak peaks! I cant wait to see what toribash 2.0 has in store for us!
Parrot
Do you guys remember that group called toribash 5.0 I think the tories may look totally different if they take that approach.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
toribash next idea
it would be finna dope if it had a quick access bar to the toriash next forum or if u can do friend requests,trade,clan request,event updates,toribash texturing,market,inventory,shop etc. all in the game its self dope #yass
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
Do you guys remember that group called toribash 5.0 I think the tories may look totally different if they take that approach.

It's already been decided their trying to stay as close as possible to the normal models so textures work on them.