Ranking
Scar is now in discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Rite of Passage Application
Who am I?
  • Hello members of the Tribe! I'm Enclave, but my actual name is David. I'm currently 19, from the USA (GMT-4), and have lived in South Carolina pretty much my whole life.
  • I'm from a city named Myrtle Beach which I'm sure at least some of you have heard of.
  • I currently go to USC (Spurs Up!) and my major is in Real Estate. I plan on applying to grad school in my 4th year.
  • I speak English and I'm proficient in Spanish.
  • I love Toribash, am an avid Fallout fan, Battlefield pilot, Borderlands looter, and sometimes give a go at Papers Please.
Toribash Involvement:
  • I joined in 2011 when my friend showed me this game, I was 11, and then ya know a nice short 7 year break of course: became active again 3 months ago
  • Previous Username: Enclave001, Alts: DeezNuhtz/NotEnclave
  • Previous Clans: [Pyro]->(Flawless)->(Fart)
  • Used to play Taekkyon and Taekwando as my main mods, starting to get into boxshu now
Why Tribe?
  • One of the most respectable clans in the community!
  • Tribe reminds me of my fraternity as it's more of a brotherhood than just a "clan."
  • Tribe's members actually play and aren't dead
  • I feel like I connect with the people who are in it more than other clans' members
  • I'm not that great but the players in Tribe are skilled and I'm willing to learn from them
Fun Facts!
  • I drive stick
  • colorlind but hey it has its advantages
  • Blazin Challenge Survivor
  • Yes! I play the Cello!!!
*Of course, this is my first time ever making an application! If there's anything else you guys need to know or want to talk about just dm me in discord!*
Attached Files
backtotheslice.rpl (38.5 KB, 7 views)
blurthrownout.rpl (55.1 KB, 4 views)
theclapaztheshootas.rpl (30.3 KB, 5 views)
swishyswishes.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
headsmasheddoink.rpl (35.8 KB, 5 views)
Rite of Passage
Introductions:
Hello members of Tribe, I'm is Sane or Dallas whatever you prefer. I currently live in Austin,Texas GMT: -6, although originally from the east coast. I'm currently working at a taco place as a line cook.
About me:
I'm have a lot of interest that keep me busy in my free time outside of gaming and will list them below:
  • Photography, 35mm film is my choice but I respect the art as a whole.
  • Riding my bike, usually shredding my local skatepark if I'm not at work or on TB.
  • Reddit, do I need to say more?
As a big interest for me as gaming TB is not the only game/platform I am involved in. Rocket League duo's are my stomping ground with my Brother as my defense. I play Xbox just about as much as PC, for any ID's (Gamertag, Steam ID, etc.) pm me on discord.
Toribash things and stuff:
My join date on this account says December 2013, but I've been playing TB since early 2011. Although I can't find the account username that I was using from the start. I did take a 5ish year break from lack of a laptop. My previous clans involve: BadC and KS, I left those clans for a lack of forum activity, random drama withing the members, and basically just focusing on clan ranking. Some mods I play most include, Boxhsu, ABD and oddly enough ninjustu.
Tribe application info
Reasons:
  • Looking for a clan that will last, and strive under the change over to TBN when it officially releases.
  • Also looking for guidance in-game and on forums on how to better myself in the Toribash community.
  • Tribe seems more than a clan in my eyes, seems like just a group of friends that enjoy playing the same game, and its definitely a nice change of pace to me.
More important info:
Alt: Relical, just kinda use it as a bank now but its there.
Also looking to name change sometime soon, just figured I'd mention it in-case my app is still in discussion.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scar is still in discussion.
Enclave is now in discussion.
StaySane is now in discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Enclave will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
homeless is still in discussion.
She/They

Name: Tyler
Past clans: [i][a][Evil]
Steam is xstfx21 (some of you already have me)

I have had a name change from xstfx21 but since I name changed so early into playing Toribash (with help from Zack) I wasnt going to add that much detail about it.

During all my years of playing Toribash I have mainly played joustingfast.tbm, greykido, and like everyone else, ABD; (the past 2 years) I have been reaching out on to other mods such as lenshu, boxshu, rkmma and perfecting my skills in ABD so if anyone wants to practice with me i'd love to:-) Recently, I have involved myself with events and with the last two being Duelist Pair and Toricredit Treasure Tournament winning a total of 310k tc, demon force, void force, and 10st in prizes from both I believe that shows a little of my progress in Toribash skill wise. I listen to mainly xxxtentacion/ski mask, lil peep, Nirvana, and many classic rock bands such as, Black sabbath, Pink Floyd, and The Beatles. Also, I love music so i'd like to talk about music and show some songs that I like with you all other than these I showed.

(Click on the band/artist's names to listen to a song that I love from all of them)

Why do I want to join Tribe? Well to be honest there are many reasons. I've been wanting to join Tribe since it was revived many months ago. Also I know and would like to say i'm friends with a couple of your members such as, Natejas, Monika, RKG, and i'd like to count Tinerr and iRookie but they probably wouldn't since they don't seem to talk much. Other than joining Tribe I also see myself trying to apply for a staff position, I love playing the game and would like to maybe help the community while i'm at it. Thank you for your consideration and #TribeOn :-)

Also, i've been in the Discord for a couple weeks now and it seems to be a little inactive? Could I talk to you guys any other way? I'd like to get to know you guys more.
Attached Files
Tribe 1.rpl (35.9 KB, 3 views)
Tribe 2.rpl (46.3 KB, 2 views)
Tribe 3.rpl (55.0 KB, 2 views)
Tribe 4.rpl (73.9 KB, 3 views)
Tribe SinglePlayer.rpl (145.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Virus; Mar 27, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Homeless will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Virus is now in discussion.
She/They

Hello, i'm just adding some more replays that show my skills in other mods and gives you all a better look at how I play, Thank you.

(I don't want to mess up my application post by adding more than 5 more replays since I don't think you can, to my knowledge)
Attached Files
Tribe vs iTemp.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
Tribe ABD 2.rpl (71.6 KB, 2 views)
Tribe Lenshu.rpl (47.0 KB, 3 views)
Tribe Quick Aikido.rpl (39.0 KB, 3 views)
Tribe ABD.rpl (69.0 KB, 3 views)
Scar will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Virus will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
She/They