Ranking
I was just about to put that. Looks like not many more think they can win, so ill end it in one week from today. Just to give any last chancers a time to finish.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
p1r1k170 <---thts his name,will do the clan avatar for us but he need our textures and items (no trails) and maybe ure email (so always check ure email) so pls send him a private message or else

mybe u can do the clan avatar one the clan video
Last edited by davidbash; Mar 3, 2010 at 08:40 PM.
CO-Leader of
RAM
This is just david I made it so you can see.
PS: Post a pic of you (if you have textures you will have to send the pic to me, my email is [email protected] re0<--this is a zero)

EDIT: I need you to tell me what you want to be doing, and I will tell you if I can put you doing so.
Attached Thumbnails
TPC Project david.jpg  
Last edited by P1R1K170; Mar 5, 2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Misunderstood...
Actually i dont have anything to do that on my computer right now, so you can just load my character from the TB folder and make him look cool, eh?
RIP [TPC]
I didnt understood what you said but here goes another pic of other people on your clan, this time with render.
Also Im going to need to see how is azzahero, Morbon and kenork493.

EDIT: Now I made a new one, with shaders, please rate.
Attached Thumbnails
TPC Project sample.jpg   TPC Project.jpg  
Last edited by P1R1K170; Mar 5, 2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: To avoid doubleposting
you know it would make more sense if you put me in the front, and not the back, right?
RIP [TPC]
I need you to post a pic of you, and i need you to send me textures if you have them.

EDIT:Nevermind ive found a way
Last edited by P1R1K170; Mar 7, 2010 at 03:40 AM.