Ranking

I actually forgot. Who made this?? And who was the past owner before me? (or was there an even an owner before me? O_o)
-----
I also have a lot more heads that I don't know the previous owner and stuff... So, guyth. Please halp me :'<
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 6, 2015 at 05:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post

I actually forgot. Who made this?? And who was the past owner before me? (or was there an even an owner before me? O_o)
-----
I also have a lot more heads that I don't know the previous owner and stuff... So, guyth. Please halp me :'<

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=431261

IanLux made it, no previous owner.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=431261

IanLux made it, no previous owner.

Thank you so so much! Finally

How about this? :3
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I think I'm good with the heads atm I don't know the others yet but first I need help with who were the last owners of these flames:

Or can I just say that I was the last owner? <---can this be applied to art too?
@furryprints I think either INoobBruh or Internet owns that set

also, who owns the clockwork8 light set (i think i own it, but not sure)
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
I think I'm good with the heads atm I don't know the others yet but first I need help with who were the last owners of these flames:

Or can I just say that I was the last owner? <---can this be applied to art too?

This. Please answer ;<

Also, who dafuq?