Ranking
Doesn't really look like you're forum active, since your post count is technically 0. I'll have to say no to this. Plus your app needs some tweaking, and need to be much longer.
A no for me.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by Cjmack20 View Post
Hello,

I'm Cjmack20 and I would like to be your newest addition to the (Haunted) family. Indirectly establishing why you'd want to join without straight up saying "I want to join haunted because I thot reacently why not join the best clan (really) so I tryed to join joined" is a must. As most of you dontknow I prefer to play Aikido Big dojo, Boxshu mushu and aikido.

Praise Yaysian.

Thank you for reading.

P.S. I suck at applications sorry if its bad

When I'm bored (or I need to) I practice parkour in toribash. And here are some reaplayes

No right now for me, edit your app and become a lot more forum active and its a yes.
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
ok I will try to make it much more better
-----
Hi/greeting,

Its me again to make the app better.

I'm Cjmack20 but in real life my name is Jiten you may pronounce it. I live in Nepal I do speak English. I am 12 years and old I dont work. my preferred mods are Aikido big dojo, Aikido, boxshu, and parkour maps. I want to join this awsome clan beacause in my last clan (LUck) the leader was so rud to me beacause I could not do youtube things (I forgot what was the name) I was so mad that its time to join another clan so I decided to join this clan I hope u agree.

Praise Yaysian

Thank you.

Please accept . (not begging)

P.S. yes I did change some and hope it is ok

Here are some Reaplayes . (is it ok if there is four?)

oh and in the 'vault and parkour' dont worry about the fall
Attached Files
best.rpl (30.1 KB, 1 views)
OMFG BEST RUN EVER.rpl (79.7 KB, 5 views)
OMG COOL.rpl (682.7 KB, 1 views)
vault and parkour.rpl (171.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Cjmack20; Jan 7, 2016 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Cjmack20 View Post
ok I will try to make it much more better
-----
Hi/greeting,

Its me again to make the app better.

I'm Cjmack20 but in real life my name is Jiten you may pronounce it. I live in Nepal I do speak English. I am 12 years and old I dont work. my preferred mods are Aikido big dojo, Aikido, boxshu, and parkour maps. I want to join this awsome clan beacause in my last clan (LUck) the leader was so rud to me beacause I could not do youtube things (I forgot what was the name) I was so mad that its time to join another clan so I decided to join this clan I hope u agree.

Praise Yaysian

Thank you.

Please accept . (not begging)

P.S. yes I did change some and hope it is ok

Here are some Reaplayes . (is it ok if there is four?)

oh and in the 'vault and parkour' dont worry about the fall

It's a no from me...
Creating useless spaces doesn't help the fact that your app is not long.
Useless words in the app still doesn't help either. Still denied. Proofread it more, and make it longer with much more effort. If you can't think of any other things to put in your app, you're not welcome in our clan, we put much more effort inside this clan, than an average app. Revise what you post, you can apply again if you wish.
Hello... Its Me (Rainlet ) i played with you but get absolutely destroyed but i am the best you know baesian my preferred mods are ABD and boxshu but i have one thing that might destroy me "Don't be overly corny or punny, it reflects poorly upon you." as you know i am a corny as corn. anyways i want to join the clan because i asked you how do i join you're clan. but the thing is... Praise Yaysian! Praise Baesian (PS you know me i dont need replays :P)
Potato Salad
Reason why we ignored these apps, is because they are denied. Just wanted to let you guys know. Apply again if you wish to.
hello, im nir5566 and, haunted
my favorite mod is judo, but I'm pretty much good at anything with dq, abd, judo, ..., not mushu, I'm decent at tk, and I'm pretty good at greykido, and those are my mod specialties. what i have to offer to haunted is that i could benefit in wars and i do my best to make people laugh I've been silently supporting the wars I've seen you guys play and you have some amazing players! i play very often and i also check the forums and pms, i play a lot so i do have some experience, even though I'm mostly an sp player, i transfer a lot of techniques to mp. my real life hobbies include hip hop dancing, parkour, and hanging out with friends.Haunted

REPLAYS
Attached Files
yesssss.rpl (156.8 KB, 1 views)
mushu2.rpl (95.7 KB, 1 views)
mushu.rpl (95.7 KB, 1 views)
wow.rpl (57.6 KB, 1 views)
App
Hi i am original 5th dan black belt u guys wouldn't know who i am. I have taken a three year break and finally decided to start playing again. I lost my other account from being inactive. I am 14 and excited to start playing again i have learned the updates and figured out everything new. I am still trying to get all my skill back lol. My best mods are Mushu, Boxshu, Akido, ABD, Judo, and many more. I like to communicate and i am going to be very active now.
I will be on mostly through out the day. I love to war and i am very active on the forums well used to be xD. I don't have any replays so far but i will post as soon as i do. You can catch me playing mostly around 5:30 to 6:30. I get along well with others and i am very respectful i'm not full of tc but hope on fighting and getting alot. I looked at KnC's forum and they weren't very active so i decided to come to you guys. I hope on meeting each and everyone of you guys. Anyways this is my App i hope u like and hope on getting a response soon see you guys later.