Ranking
Original Post
Sobriety
So being sober and all is great physically and mentally, but now I have no idea what to do with my freetime. I can't chill with any of my friends because they are always smoking and doing other shit, so I just chill at home and stare at my desk doing absolutely nothing. What are some fun things to do sober and alone, other than Netflix and jacking off lmao.
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
just cuz you don't smoke doesn't mean you have to be sober brah I could write you a long list of alternatives if you like. (some legal ones too)

sober people activities I enjoy:

listening to music
cooking is nice sometimes
learning an instrument
trying to find a way to make $$$

if you are quitting something it's a great time to make some changes. do some exercise (it will help reinforce quitting and make you feel better quicker), find some new hobbies, meet some new people or learn something.

you don't need weed to enjoy things but it's quite likely you will be quite apathetic and bored for a while after quitting, good luck man it's not easy.
Yeah thanks. I wish it was just weed though... It started like that, but then it turned to other stuff and a whole big flurry of crazy things. It's getting easier, just really fucking boring not being able to hang out with people. I'm super social and it's really frustrating to be stuck at home all day...
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|