Ranking
Original Post
Lenshu PVP
Hi everyone im new to the forum scene. Please feel free to post your replays below but please try and view someone elses befor you post.

Cassh(Me) 8-Point Trade vs Letapire(foe) 3-point trade
CAS W/2 TKO VS LET W/1
LET 9 Deflections, 2 Transitional dodge vs CAS 4 Deflections, 3 misses

summary: Letapire leads with a stiff right, buckling and keeping the thrown elbow centered cash responds with a stiff shovel, however letapire drops forcing myself to drop the shovel, i truely believe this is the time to strike and go to throw the left but with a spark of ingenuity let extends his arm and wrist sending him crashing into my contracted shoulder - my charicter retracts - the 8000 point blow brings me to one knee, that little rebel in me forced me to trade - i had to nick him in the shoulder but it gave me the momentum to rise.
letapire executes a mustang into a cartwheeling-handspring-kick, while he lands on all fours i manage to spin off the kick and retaliate with a uppercut fake, he avoids the foreleg and i a right strait, in the confusion he grabs my neck for leverage but i had already returned with my right hook.

This fight was recorded without letapires knowledge im in no way saying im better than letapire im sure he plays way better, and everyone knows you like to look good in your own replays.
Attached Files
kke3.rpl (88.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Cassh; Apr 27, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
CAS W/4 VS KIS W/3
CAS 2 Transitional Deflections, 1 dodge Vs 1 transitional dodge, 2 dodges

summary: Both mirror a centered kick W/ punch option, Kiss lands an inward shovel but is deflected by cash, Kiss throws a tight tuck windmill, while contracting his knee and avoids my backhand, putting him in an attacking position while i was airborn forcing me to throw the absolute pathetic superman punch that misses by centimeters but i dont give up, i throw a mean karate chop leading with the forearm, and while kiss blocks it - it put him in a very stiff defensive position, he rebuddles with a great stiff arm, but unfortunately whiffs an inch from my head, i set up for a scorpion, dealing with two well placed kicks, but the timer ends <3.

This Fight was recorded without KissMeAss' knowledge, i am in no way saying im better - i hope everyone understand people like to share the replays in which they look good.
Attached Files
quicksilver22.rpl (88.1 KB, 3 views)
CAS W/2 VS NAM W/2
2 misses 1 fake vs 2 dodge
1-point trade vs 4-point trade

summary: I keep a stiff arm and launch a snap kick both are too short to reach, while leaning forward for a left hook Name connects with a left hook to my head launches a kick from the crane stance aimed at my head, however i roll it perfectly, and go to push his face, name quickly raised his elbow however - if he wants to lean forward, im going to destroy him with a launched kick but i need to stay safe, so i throw a longitudinal dart kick and a right hook which overzealous causes me to dq myself.

Name is a master of lenshu, i loved playing with him hes legit and i would love to have him on the stream!
He won in almost all categories but it was a fun fight anyway
Attached Files
amsldmasd.rpl (55.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Cassh; Jun 25, 2017 at 04:33 PM.