ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
tricking replay, need help
okay so i started off with a fairly ugly TD Raiz, but it works so im ok with it, but i have a problem with the cork, i manage to get the swingthru working, but the speed on my cork is just dead, i dont even move fast enough in order to land normally. Help guys.
Attached Files
test_5.rpl (104.2 KB, 24 views)
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
TD Raiz was wonky but I liked it. Maybe try smoothening it out next time. Your main problem with the cork was your arms, take a look at the replay below.

(After watching the replay)

For the spin, and therefore extra speed to land, you want to bring in one arm before the other and then swing the other arm down at the end. Mainly people contract because it's easier but if you've gotten good enough at the movement during corks like me and Nulu, you can keep your arms a little over 90 degrees.

It just takes practice mango.

Not the best setup so I had a bit of trouble. A good way to understand the movement is to TF 10 because you run out of options. The replay is TF 10.

Edit: I'm going to be harsh because you're fucking stupid man. The lower the grav the harder to spin. I don't shit on people for doing lower gravs in tricking generally but if you don't know what the FUCK you're doing don't fucking set it lower. Thank you.
Attached Files
cork for babe v2.rpl (172.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by MagnusSol; Jun 21, 2017 at 05:22 PM.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
but its easier to move in lower gravity, i dont blame him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk