Toribash
Boerhae,
We appreciate your suggestions.
We will be working on and improving the Clan Page.
I just wanted to make something unique and get it posted so that Bomb could move forward and make it their own.

Sqynt
I have given Council Members the ability to edit the Clan Thread.
You should have an edit button at the bottom right corner of the Clan Page now.
Be careful about your changes and ask if you need help with it.

Bombs Away!
I'm sorry for adding everyone to leader, I just did it for some reason, anyways, good luck with this clan guys.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Oh my, new art for the new clan leader? Looks great

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yep, you can thank Dionysis for that!
Also where is luke been so we can remove him from leader rank?
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Good Job, Dionysis (Krulls). This art is amazing. I wish I knew how to use Photo Shop like that. ;_;

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
I'm sorry for adding everyone to leader, I just did it for some reason, anyways, good luck with this clan guys.

Don't worry Pie *cough* fgt *cough*. As long as you don't mess up another clan.
This is a signature...
Hey guys, good to see you trying hard to keep this clan going. Great work on the art Krulls and thanks for all your help. Most people in this clan don't know me now so I'll reintroduce myself. My name is James and I was one of the original members of Bomb back in its glory days. I'm a very nice person and I'm a great listener. Though unfortunately I won't be able to play in-game for awhile as my laptop is broken and in need of repairs. I can visit the forums everyday though while I'm at school so you don't have to worry about me not posting. It's good to see that Skeez and DJ haven't given up yet and I'm sure, that within due time, we will become a great clan once again. Anything else you want to ask me just shoot me a pm. Once I get my laptop fixed I'll post my Skype and Steam name for the group later. Till then though...

So with that, I guess there's only one other thing that I can say...

Bombs Away
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
Hey guys, good to see you trying hard to keep this clan going. Great work on the art Krulls and thanks for all your help. Most people in this clan don't know me now so I'll reintroduce myself. My name is James and I was one of the original members of Bomb back in its glory days. I'm a very nice person and I'm a great listener. Though unfortunately I won't be able to play in-game for awhile as my laptop is broken and in need of repairs. I can visit the forums everyday though while I'm at school so you don't have to worry about me not posting. It's good to see that Skeez and DJ haven't given up yet and I'm sure, that within due time, we will become a great clan once again. Anything else you want to ask me just shoot me a pm. Once I get my laptop fixed I'll post my Skype and Steam name for the group later. Till then though...

So with that, I guess there's only one other thing that I can say...

Bombs Away

Thank you for introducing yourself as I am sure that you will be a great member. If you have a phone you can get Skype and steam on there if you wish to
Talk through those.
Thank you.
-----
What's up with all the bad applications all of the sudden on the recruitment thread?!
Last edited by Sqynt; Apr 6, 2015 at 08:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is a signature...
Guys, keep up the good work! Thanks JN I will try my best to revived this clan!
I am just an icon livin'
Hey guys. Ive been looking at some of the application that have been denied. Make sure that they put some thought into their application. We dont want people half-assing their apps and them getting mad and talking crap about us. Just make sure they have some thought behind it. Thanks guys. Bombs Away!