Ranking
Original Post
Underwear
This is a topic i wish to discuss with the toribash community! Underwear. There are different types of underwear in the world i have noticed and i wanna know what underwear do you perfer and why? We can talk about what type of underwear is most comfortable, to what brand of underwear is best.

This discussion will be mostly on male underwear, for there is not any females on this game that i am aware of. But! If there is a female gamer on this game, we are not gonna stop you from telling us your underwear choice.

Large Image

My prefered underwear is boxer-brief's. Briefs make my thighs feel naked, and boxers aren't tight fitting, just loose and uncomfortable.
i wear invisilign, it's a very nice fit for me
but i have no substance underground, kind of like Atmosphere B(
Boxer briefs for me, especially the ones snug around the crotch area, good for falling asleep in.
I only wear boxers-briefs since they are the most common and normal briefs just gets up my ass to much unless it's when I'm playing foot ball because those tight legs just don't feel right with boxer-briefs
Also i can't wear silk for some reason it's the same as the normal underwear it slowly crawls slowly up into my ass like there is a gravitational pull or something
Last edited by twas; Mar 27, 2016 at 02:51 PM.
10:22 AM <cocacobra> honestly tll was cool at first
10:22 AM <cocacobra> but now everyones kinda cunty
1. You may not be aware but there are still females in this game.

But yeah, i prefer briefs because i havent wore boxers in my whole life. Im not even kidding about that. That means that i am more comfortable on briefs.

Nice topic.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
1. You may not be aware but there are still females in this game.

i think it was a joke, at least i hope it was.. eh..

for me, boxers and boxer briefs. fuck any other kind.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Ok, this thread "wore" out. Thanks for sharing what feels good underneath your crotch area.

I don't particularly think this is something we need to discuss and briefs seem to rule,

so to prevent gross trends and troll posts, I'm going to go ahead and close this.

o7
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.