Toribash
Having a semi successful stream in the community.

It was short lived though, sadly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had one too, short lived as well. I'm thinking about trying again, but I have to get HD to work.
hmmmm, maybe late 2013 I did some cool stuff, when i could actually make nice replays and annoy Jaker on a record or two. He is forever the records muncher though
oh yeah
i revived torinews a while back, didn't last too long though but we got a few issues out
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
helped make lightninglenshu.tbm with thiggist and moonshake

also my biggest accomplishment is winning the first round on the Singleplayer Cup2013 im really proud of myself that I beat everyone's replay on the first round, funny enough though I was messaging Chaco on steam about whether or not I was even going to be put in with all these good replaymakers sending in their best replay, I was really worried I wouldn't make the cut. I woke up the next morning to a bunch of congrats messages on Skype and I was infinitely confused until I saw the thread.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
hmmmm, maybe late 2013 I did some cool stuff, when i could actually make nice replays and annoy Jaker on a record or two. He is forever the records muncher though

To be honest , your the only guy that I can't stand a chance in certain records
Just the way you move your tori is a just a big mystery in my eyes
can't handle that you broke my most dm record tho
Last edited by Jaker; Mar 4, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Personally, I have never cared for replay making. I would only maybe do a few parkours, but even still. I'm more of a multiplayer kind of guy.