Toribash
You do know ezalor has better rates in both usd cad and steam codes?

Anyways what can I get for $50?
U got any items or shit
And when can u get more tc

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Well the steam cards aren't really my thing, which is why I have slightly lower rate for them than Ezalor.

And pretty much anything from my market is negotiable in usd, though I can only give slight discount from them compared to their current market prices.

And I have currently possible buyer for the remaining 50-80k that I was planning to sell in this era so unless he desided to back out, I'll have to pass on tc selling for now.

I'll keep doing marketing so most likely in a couple weeks or within a month I'll have ~200-500k for sale again depending on how much I'll have as items and how much I'll get from the sales.

-------

He bought the rest so if you want to still buy any items, you can pm me, but I'll be closing the thread now untill I'll have some tc to sell again.
Last edited by joope1; May 16, 2017 at 03:31 AM.
Bumb, got 400k to sell again (there's also cat ears and a football helmet that you can ask about if you're interested) , updated the first page.
Bambb, got even more tc to sell and updated the Special offer with even better rate
Last edited by joope1; May 28, 2017 at 03:43 PM.
Bought 230k for 15$

Quick and easy service
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
I bought from joope a couple of times, and in the procces he has become somewhat of a friend.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thanks for your review
And bumb! The special offers were updated with more tc and better rate. 400k for 25$ and 31$ in total if you want to add the fulltori armor into that