Toribash
Originally Posted by sede22 View Post
Your age: 18
Your belt: BlackBelt
Your skills: idk if i have skills just see the replay and tell me
Your gender (Male , Female): Male
Do you have discord , skype...: Yes, skype
Talk to us a bit about your life: just a boy. repair and mount computers nothing more
Talk to us a bit about your life in Toribash: single boy?
You will tell how much on a bar of 10 how much you are active in game: in game like 7/10
And also on a bar of 10 how much you are active on the forum: in forum 5/10 or 4,5/10
and why you applied to Team 7: because i want to apply in this clan looks good and funny :l

TEAM 7!!!!

Invite sendYEAH
-----
Originally Posted by bobalob77 View Post
My age- 12
My belt- Brown
My skills- Mainly Aikido and ABD
Gender- Male
I have discord
My Life- Nothing much im a black belt in Ju-Jitsu and a Year 7 in High School
Life in Toribash- I used to be in a clan called (Cursed) until it became inactive and thats about it...
In-Game activity- 7/10
Forum activity- 6/10
I want to join because:
1)This clan seems active
2)I like the social aspect of being in a clan
3)IT INTIMIDATES PEOPLE INGAME!!!

invite accepted HELL YEA
Last edited by Matty; Jun 10, 2017 at 06:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
belt : 4dan
skills : because i dont know what skills i tell you join into a server public of greykido :v
use discord on google and skype
a spanish boy that love this game :v
i am on a video of concon (top 5 insane fights 34),i do not rage quit xD
5 because my mother gets divorced and the pc is in house of my father(i stay with my mother)
6 for the same reason :v
and i am happy and funny
TEAM 7!!
Hey ppl nothing to see keep scrolling
Your age:I'm 18 years old.
Your belt:3rd Dan Black Belt
Your skills:Mastered all kinds of Wushu related mods.
Your gender:Male
Yeah I got Discord, already in there.
Talk to us a bit about your life:My name is Nemanja (Prounounce:Nemanya). I'm an honored member of the worldwide Gamer Prodigy Society by the name of Grims. I graduated professional high school for Host Management and Tourism - Branch: Culinary - Profession: Chef, I have a 3rd degree in Gastronomy (google it if you don't know what it means). Currently I have no job, I'm looking for it, and in the meantime I play games such as Toribash and all other kinds of games that I can find. I am a Sporty and Active person, I work out a lot, eat a lot and I have a 4 Stripes Brown Belt in Jiu Jutsu :P Thats all I can think of for now, ask me the rest in Discord.
Talk to us a bit about your life in Toribash:Started off as an addict for a game of Martial Arts aka Toribash, I had a desire to become an honored, respected and well known fighter in that game. Fought Black Dan belts before I even got a brown belt and won more then I lost back then. I was mentored by the well known names of Toribash. After a while I fell in love with one mod by the name of Wushu and I immediately wanted to learn how to fight in it. By the time I earned a black belt I had plenty of my own moves, could've improvised and fought well experienced wushu fighters in the game. Nowadays I roam around all the wushu related mods making little kids mad, teaching new comers how to get deeper into the point of the game and helping them with Tori movement.
Ingame activity: 8
Forum activity: 6
Why I applied to Team 7 is because It's always more fun with people to fight along with and learn from or teach to. I also have some friends in your clan.

Team 7!!
Older then Earth.
Originally Posted by SmokeShadow View Post
Your age:I'm 18 years old.
Your belt:3rd Dan Black Belt
Your skills:Mastered all kinds of Wushu related mods.
Your gender:Male
Yeah I got Discord, already in there.
Talk to us a bit about your life:My name is Nemanja (Prounounce:Nemanya). I'm an honored member of the worldwide Gamer Prodigy Society by the name of Grims. I graduated professional high school for Host Management and Tourism - Branch: Culinary - Profession: Chef, I have a 3rd degree in Gastronomy (google it if you don't know what it means). Currently I have no job, I'm looking for it, and in the meantime I play games such as Toribash and all other kinds of games that I can find. I am a Sporty and Active person, I work out a lot, eat a lot and I have a 4 Stripes Brown Belt in Jiu Jutsu :P Thats all I can think of for now, ask me the rest in Discord.
Talk to us a bit about your life in Toribash:Started off as an addict for a game of Martial Arts aka Toribash, I had a desire to become an honored, respected and well known fighter in that game. Fought Black Dan belts before I even got a brown belt and won more then I lost back then. I was mentored by the well known names of Toribash. After a while I fell in love with one mod by the name of Wushu and I immediately wanted to learn how to fight in it. By the time I earned a black belt I had plenty of my own moves, could've improvised and fought well experienced wushu fighters in the game. Nowadays I roam around all the wushu related mods making little kids mad, teaching new comers how to get deeper into the point of the game and helping them with Tori movement.
Ingame activity: 8
Forum activity: 6
Why I applied to Team 7 is because It's always more fun with people to fight along with and learn from or teach to. I also have some friends in your clan.

Team 7!!

you are accepted.
Your age:11
Your belt:Green
Your skills: im good at ninjutsu sort of kind of
Your gender (Male , Female) Male
Do you have discord , skype... i have discord (irochicken)
Talk to us a bit about your life i like to watch anime and play video games, i like stuffed animals, i have a PS4 and gaming pc
Talk to us a bit about your life in Toribash I play multiplayer mostly and fight uke sometimes to test my skill this isnt my first acount but when i first played i forgot my acount info, My current goal is become a member of this clan and become a black belt
You will tell how much on a bar of 10 how much you are active in game 8.5/10
And also on a bar of 10 how much you are active on the forum 6/10
and why you applied to Team 7
1. This clan seems very strong and active
2.This clan allows people from all belts which means it can help people from lower belts showing that the clan is making an effort to help noobs
3. i think if i join this clan i can become a better toribash player

Team 7 !!!!!
Last edited by IroChicken; Jul 8, 2017 at 11:44 PM.
Your age = 15
Your belt = green belt in 4 different accounts
Your skills = Practicing parkour and spar, the more i play each mod the better i get - offensive playstyle with some tricking or cool moves, otherways i consider it a lose
Your gender (Male , Female) = male
Do you have discord , skype... = all - skype nahu333 discord - i can create it
Talk to us a bit about your life = so i guess i should talk about my life in toribash, ok soo when i was 9 i saw this game i played a bit but then i said it was too difficult, then i tried again at 11 y/o i abandonded and now with 15 years im trying to master skills as well as having influence on the game, soon or later i'll make a toribash gamble web page, not only for the game to grow larger but to keep it in the web.
Talk to us a bit about your life in Toribash oh fuck its right above ^
You will tell how much on a bar of 10 how much you are active in game = summer everyday from 2 to 6 hours a day
And also on a bar of 10 how much you are active on the forum = 10, i can connect from anywhere, so 10 and i do connect from anywhere
and why you applied to Team 7 = trying to get better at the game, and skills is not base on knowledge , its based on FRIENDSHIP xd - just to have buddies to train and play with

i've passed many clan tests with a 3 streak but denied me for my belt :/
-----
Your age = 15
Your belt = green belt in 4 different accounts
Your skills = Practicing parkour and spar, the more i play each mod the better i get - offensive playstyle with some tricking or cool moves, otherways i consider it a lose
Your gender (Male , Female) = male
Do you have discord , skype... = all - skype nahu333 discord - i can create it
Talk to us a bit about your life = so i guess i should talk about my life in toribash, ok soo when i was 9 i saw this game i played a bit but then i said it was too difficult, then i tried again at 11 y/o i abandonded and now with 15 years im trying to master skills as well as having influence on the game, soon or later i'll make a toribash gamble web page, not only for the game to grow larger but to keep it in the web.
Talk to us a bit about your life in Toribash oh fuck its right above ^ - my life? ok so when i was young i started playing habbo then black ops, then csgo , my pc broke and now im with my mac on toribash
next year im going to work to new york, currently im living in spain
You will tell how much on a bar of 10 how much you are active in game = summer everyday from 2 to 6 hours a day - 8/10
And also on a bar of 10 how much you are active on the forum = 9/10, i can connect from anywhere, so 10 and i do connect from anywhere
and why you applied to Team 7 = trying to get better at the game, and skills is not base on knowledge , its based on FRIENDSHIP xd - just to have buddies to train and play with

i've passed many clan tests with a 3 streak but denied me for my belt :/
-----
READ THE SECOND ONE . FIRST ONE IS INCOMPLETE
Last edited by OldAshur; Jul 8, 2017 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump