Toribash
Original Post
Our Clan Points are Broken.
Hello, so there's being an issue with our clan points for 2 months now. What happened is that we had done wars on regular basis but the points don't increase as usual, only 1-2 points increase every 2-3 wars.
Also the wars weren't/aren't solo, at least our 2-3 members vs opponent clan's 2-3 members. Usually the war is First to 7 or 10.

I've talked about this with Orko and Icky. Here's what we discussed:

:

I also sent a pm to Fear but he didn't reply. As Icky said it's a dev thing, I've pm'ed sir but he didn't reply either.
Please can someone fix this issue. We did a lot of wars just for the sake of gaining 1k+ points but they all seem to be in vain now.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Bump!
lol. If you havent noticed every couple of months or month the clan list kinda goes through a change. One moment we were in 3rd with only 1450 and obey and fc above us with 1750-1800.
We warred regularly for 2 or 3 months, almost twice a day and we barely moved any points at all.
then one day we woke up and we were 300 on top of obey.
What could happen is its not loading all your points and awaiting the expiration of other points. Thats what seems to have happened to our clan.
Just be patient and reap the benefits when it comes all at once :^)
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
lol. If you havent noticed every couple of months or month the clan list kinda goes through a change. One moment we were in 3rd with only 1450 and obey and fc above us with 1750-1800.
We warred regularly for 2 or 3 months, almost twice a day and we barely moved any points at all.
then one day we woke up and we were 300 on top of obey.
What could happen is its not loading all your points and awaiting the expiration of other points. Thats what seems to have happened to our clan.
Just be patient and reap the benefits when it comes all at once :^)

Then why would that happen to only a few clans after all? Rn other clan points are increasing as usual but ours and perhaps some others too have points stuck. Either this should happen to everyone or no one.
But anyways patience seem to be only solution to this. As the points were still increasing by 2-3 so we we're just worried if they're just stuck overall and our previous points don't count.

I might close this for now.