answer me something else;

NAME MAT WIN LOSSRATIORANK
240 [PF]Bloodkitty 348 154 194 0.79 146220
233 charlie 9 0 9 0.00 148778
217 PlayerID26081 6 0 6 0.00 152188
207 rr 5 0 5 0.00 153239
205 Jerk 6 0 6 0.00 153326

---

How does that work? perhaps you should make it so they have to WIN 5 matches before getting onto the ranking...
Re: Ranking System...
I just realized. both me and meatshake are rank 101.. how did that happen?
Heh, apparently im the one in the ranking whos played the most, and of course having played alot of games stabilizes the ranking alot, mine is the same as last update!
I think a good idea for the ranking system would be to base it both on win/loss ratio and matches played. for instance some one with a 80% win ratio who has only played 8 matches would be ranked lower than some one who has a 51% win ratio with 500 matches played. Sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot but im not sure where i should have put it.
The ranking system, most likely, will not change. The system stabilizes over time, and is tried and tested in many game communities (most notably chess).

Maybe you should check Wikipedia... The actualy ranking formula, however, is incredibly confusing.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola
The ranking system, most likely, will not change. The system stabilizes over time, and is tried and tested in many game communities (most notably chess).

Maybe you should check Wikipedia... The actualy ranking formula, however, is incredibly confusing.

Haha i know. When i learned what the ranking system was i checked it out on wikipedia but it made my brain hurt. :P