Ranking
I would like to join fl0w clan im a member from forever ago like 2010 or 2011 I know xhiba I just would like to join im alright at wushu could i tryout or join im horrible at comebacks im 23 I dont work or anything i smoke pot all the time.FTW I can spar im not that great i just need someone to teach me. I aplogize im 23 i dont feel like typing lol im high as fk right now
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Hello fl0w! My nickname is Gamori and I wanna join to your clan. My age is 18 and I'm student. I'm from Russia and i bad know English, because you can say if I wrote something wrong. My belt is master. Previous clans are TEKKEN, USSR and hack. My favorite mod is lenshu and sometimes I was win minitourneys of Kane in pointlimit of this mod. I want join because I wanna skilled clan and new friends. I need to up my skill. Now I have not replays because my PC in repair, but clan have my bro, is dashier. He can say what I good and can play
@kaiokay and gamori:

Your apps are under discussion, you will be told the results soon.
Yo
Yo, i'm asfall. I decided to try to apply for this clan since it looked pretty cool. I checked it out and your members seem pretty chill. I'm a 15 year old freshman in highschool, and i'm super hype to turn 21 so I can legally start drinking. I started playing toribash after my friend who I play csgo with recommended it to me. After that it was smooth sailing from there. I got used to the game and I was hype about getting really good. I'm not, but i'll probably get to that point. I like any akdio based mods, and I can spar. Really the only clan i've been in is Saint, but that got pretty boring, so I left. Hopefully this application was OK enough for you. If you need any replays from me ill send some for ya. Anyways, thanks for reading.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Asfall View Post
Yo, i'm asfall. I decided to try to apply for this clan since it looked pretty cool. I checked it out and your members seem pretty chill. I'm a 15 year old freshman in highschool, and i'm super hype to turn 21 so I can legally start drinking. I started playing toribash after my friend who I play csgo with recommended it to me. After that it was smooth sailing from there. I got used to the game and I was hype about getting really good. I'm not, but i'll probably get to that point. I like any akdio based mods, and I can spar. Really the only clan i've been in is Saint, but that got pretty boring, so I left. Hopefully this application was OK enough for you. If you need any replays from me ill send some for ya. Anyways, thanks for reading.

So you're 15 and waiting to turn 21?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
So you're 15 and waiting to turn 21?

I'm just a guy wanting to drink some alcohol my dude.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal