Ranking
Originally Posted by Slambot View Post
When I export a mod the turn frame values get messed up. The first stays the same but the rest are changed to 1. When testing it in the mod maker everything is fine, only after exporting.

Anyone had this issue before?

Having this exact same problem.

Any solutions?
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Having this exact same problem.

Any solutions?

Not familiar with the mod maker, but if you open up your mod in notepad you can directly edit the turnframes yourself.
Master Sign-Writer
I don't recommend editing turnframes, gravity or engageplayerpos directly using the mod maker. It can freak out and wipe your mod. Use notepad like Rico said
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

mods
how do you download mods and can you download more than one at a time
or can i download every mod i dont have at once PLEASE HELP
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
Originally Posted by IsPro View Post
how do you download mods and can you download more than one at a time
or can i download every mod i dont have at once PLEASE HELP

You can download more than one. you download the files, open up the games folder, find mods in the toribash directory, and move the downloaded files(you can hold ctrl to bulk move them) and they should be there when you open up your toribash client.
I was making new parkour mod but i runned out of objects to use... I was wondering can i get any way more than 128 objects?
-----
Help?
Last edited by joope1; Mar 30, 2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Seriously? No ways ? Well i think i could add with notepad but not sure if it works then

Limit is 128 total objects.
only 16 can be dynamic.
Master Sign-Writer
Uhm.. guys, how do you make a mod multiplayer? I made(edited) a mod with modmaker and it won't work in multiplayer
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Mod doesn't work online
How do I get my mod to work online? It loads up fine on free play but when I create a server and select the mod it doesn't change. Help would be very much appreciated.