Ranking
Homer2392, I see them on you. Try typing /dl homer2392 or just waiting for an hour or so. Also chronos is a bit hard to see, so you might just not notice it.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
The instabooster button doesn't work.
Please fix it.

Works fine for me.
Try reinstalling your client.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I have 4 Possible Bugs Needing Fixed:

1) No Ghost. I wanted to try playing with no ghost on and it would re-apply my ghost every turn. I don't know if it's on purpose or not but its irritating.

2) Whisper Bug: I will find that my whispers work fine when I log in, but after I tab out once, it ruins my whisper function. I cant receive nor send whispers anymore.

3) Running at the beginning bug: When I run toribash, only about a half of the screen loads. When I minimize it then maximize it it fixes it temporarily; however, if I tab out to the forums and comeback, it returns to only being half seen.

4) Flames not really turned off: I read hamsters announcement that hitting /opt particles 0 will make it so I don't see flames. I have 5 flames right now. When I am on my non-gaming computer I cant really handle 5 flames so I hit /opt particles 0. Here is the problem: when you /opt particles 0, you do not get rid of the lag of the flames. I confirmed this with many other members. So I don't understand if I don't see the flames how they still are causing lag as if I did.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!