Ranking
Original Post
gillcore
I'm only 3-4 beers in but i've had ag reat idea for a mod which i shall dub after myself.

gillcore is instant dq if you touch the ground, and both players are fighting on a square that is balanced on half a sphere sticking out of the ground. also there is hard gravity and players begin in the air above the fighting ground like in ninjitsu

y'all know if joint range and force can be changed? i want to give the knees and elbows a little more oomphs

anyway when i'm done with this i will run tourneys in it until it is the most popular gamemode of all
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
I'm only 2 beers, a half bottle of gin, 4 tequila, beer, some vodka, havana, vodka, havana, captain morgan in.
Then I took the train back which takes 19 minutes but apparently I arrived 3 hours later.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
i'm such a lightweight lawl
It needs be said that I bow down to your supreme authority in these matters
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR