ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Shyvana jungle isn't that bad, Kayle might be better but Shyvana isn't totally out of the picture yet.

shyvana is actually slightly better than before, but :
the fact that shyvana isn't straight up awful is correct, but if we use that kind of logic, many champions are 'ok' in the jungle, however, if you play them over the 'good'(pantheon, jarvan etc) junglers or the 'ok junglers that are better depending on mechanical skill level'(lee, vi, kayle, lulu etc) you can't expect good results(just saying).

maybe scratch lee from the 'ok' jungler list since he's still tier 1 imo, that doesn't change the fact that the better your mechanical skill is, the more chances of carrying with lee are
one may argue that applies to every champion, i disagree though, there are champions that are based mostly on decision making(nunu, shaco, maokai)
Last edited by Kat; Dec 20, 2014 at 02:06 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Shyvana jungle isn't that bad, Kayle might be better but Shyvana isn't totally out of the picture yet.

shyvana jungle has no ganks pre 6 and after 6 they are still bad if you wanted a post 6 ganker just go ww or noc. and kayle is not only for ganks she is alot of utility and here ganks with red are not so bad
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Shyv jungle still brings the exact same problems that shyv in the jungle has always brought: she has no ganking power outside of damage. Your lanes need to compensate with their own cc, which limits what you can do.

That being said, she's hilarious if she snowballs ahead, like any normal damage jungler does. Played a game last night as her with skirmisher's, devourer enchantment, botrk, wits end as my damage items, was pretty funny landing e, smiting, and then doing like 700 damage with one twinbite
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Shyv jungle still brings the exact same problems that shyv in the jungle has always brought: she has no ganking power outside of damage. Your lanes need to compensate with their own cc, which limits what you can do.

That being said, she's hilarious if she snowballs ahead, like any normal damage jungler does. Played a game last night as her with skirmisher's, devourer enchantment, botrk, wits end as my damage items, was pretty funny landing e, smiting, and then doing like 700 damage with one twinbite

Shyvana is a bad version of olaf in my opinion.
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Honestly, I really enjoy Shyvana jungle. She's just great at jungling in general. :P
Last edited by Estimax; Dec 20, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Brought back my Karthus. Did pretty damn well against an Akali despite being afk for the first 2 levels.
-----
NA is down... EUW it is.
Last edited by SparChar; Dec 22, 2014 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Nice game, I want to try zed. Also, get out with your internet explorer.

Planning on buying rammus, anyone have opinions on him?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Nice game, I want to try zed. Also, get out with your internet explorer.

Planning on buying rammus, anyone have opinions on him?

he's ok.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
I was about to slap you silly and say he's freelo jg, but then I got the joke. Good one, sir.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays