Ranking
Original Post
Deadys Other Games Competitions.
Ok. We did this a bit before, so this will be old hat for some of you. But for everyone else:

Hello, this thread will be used for frequent and ongoing competitions that are based in games other than Toribash. Unless otherwise mentioned, the format for every competition always will be

I will post a game and my highscore, if you think you can, you will try to beat me and anyone else who enters so that the person with the highest score wins.

Each entrant can enter as many times as they like, and the contest will be over when I post a new game.

Prizes:
The only prizes given out will be first place (unless it is a really close match, in which second and third might get something also). The prizes will be modest and probably delivered slowly. The real prize is honor, and you shouldnt expect anything worth more than a few hundred TCs for first.

The games:
The games we play will all be browser based. To enter, take a screencap of your highscore and post it here (if you don't know how to do this, just ask). I won't be able to pick all the games by myself though, so if you have any suggestions PM me a link.

I think that's about it. Look below for the first game.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Comp one.

Oh what a gay world we fins ourselves in.

Our first game is probably the most girly thing I have ever seen. You play as a bunny, and your job is to jump on bells It sounds easy, but once you get going it can get a tad tense.

Here is the link!

And here is my score for you to beat...the 3000, not the 30.

Good luck, also write a few e-mails with this game on in another tab, the music will make you feel like some badass oldtime man/woman of letters :P
You're crazy, you know that?

I only got up to 22k... but after seeing eduardo's post, I won't even try.

*sadfaec
beep
40.267.918.060 Points.
Protip: catch all birds, they double your score.

Last edited by Eddy; May 18, 2010 at 12:19 AM.
i don't suggest anything(first i try play)
but it is easy to photo-shop

edit my score-57780
edit : i check your score they are true O.o
Last edited by EeE33; May 18, 2010 at 01:53 AM.
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers
Yep, any image can be photoshop'd.
But who needs that to get a big score on that easy-girly-online game?
We're all adults here, no need for that, please.
lol, jesus Eduardo, Im going to go ahead and give you this comp. Congrats, new game up shortly.