Toribash
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
To help you guys should donate to: Animal Aid. I already donated $130.

sorry mate im -18 cant donate have credit card
This is seriously messed up. I watched meat your meat at one point before. It made me hate meat for a while. Therefore, I went vegetarian. What is wrong with these sick, twisted people?

User infracted: useless post.
~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Jun 15, 2011 at 10:39 PM.
Originally Posted by qwerty381 View Post
This is seriously messed up. I watched meat your meat at one point before. It made me hate meat for a while. Therefore, I went vegetarian. What is wrong with these sick, twisted people?

It's not like you going vegetarian is going to prove a point to anybody or help the animals. That animal will still be punched in the face and fed to someone else. In fact, signing a petition or donating isn't going to stop what's happening. As long as people eat meat, this will keep happening.

Also, that video is one sided. They didn't bother showing the decent slaughter houses. That video is grade A propaganda.
They also didn't show the pros and cons of the way the animals are harvested. The pros outweigh the cons, by the way.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
The "End Of The World" is Near. The reason for the "End Of The World" Is The Human... All This Wars... Murders... And So On... It's Not Good At All...
:bawl ing: it was sad and distgusting at the same time someone needs to see this video like the president

~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Jun 15, 2011 at 10:39 PM.
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
The fact is, you can do absolutely nothing about it.
And humans don't contribute either. You're all saying that you can't watch it
but you eat the results of a slaughterhouse almost every day.

Man up and grow some balls, because donating isn't going to do anything.
I didn't even watch the whole video. I couldn't, cause I was too weak to watch it. I love animals and I can't watch them dying

~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Jun 15, 2011 at 10:40 PM.