Not bad.
Replays need some work (I couldn't ignore them D
Effects looked nice. The "aiming" icon wasn't exactly on the target
Music was good.
Work on your sync a little bit more.

8.1/10 :>
i did a new stuff too

CnC plz
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
@Darkdranz

Your sync in the video is perfect (also the camera ) try to use more effects and transitions.
And make use of the different shaders it looks just much cooler
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Hm, nice DarkDranz. I liked the raplay, sync perfect² and I loved the intro colors *--*
9/10
Why so serious
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
@Darkdranz

Your sync in the video is perfect (also the camera ) try to use more effects and transitions.
And make use of the different shaders it looks just much cooler

i tried my best with effects but when i tried to had more sync started ti fuck up.... so i've let it like this.also thx for comment !

Originally Posted by Lcs View Post
Hm, nice DarkDranz. I liked the raplay, sync perfect² and I loved the intro colors *--*
9/10

lol thx for now it's my intro till i learn how use the 3D in after ffects....i'm still locked like this...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Dylan
Belt: Black (I dont play much online, more singleplayer)
Why I want to join your group: Because I want to be able to make videos, because our clan needs a video and no-one is making one.
Your Art: I have one, its alright but I had a shit recorder
Which Programs do you use: Camstasisa (The Shit Recorder) but its trial ran out, I'm thinking I might get fraps soon though.
I hope I get in cos I am THE AWZOMEZT
-----
heres the vid,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz37oqxK-3E
Last edited by vindeper; Oct 18, 2011 at 10:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name :jc
Belt:4th dan
Why do u want to join : because i would like to learn how to make videos
What video programs do u use : i dont have One and id like to kno which ones are good
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by vindeper View Post
Name: Dylan
Belt: Black (I dont play much online, more singleplayer)
Why I want to join your group: Because I want to be able to make videos, because our clan needs a video and no-one is making one.
Your Art: I have one, its alright but I had a shit recorder
Which Programs do you use: Camstasisa (The Shit Recorder) but its trial ran out, I'm thinking I might get fraps soon though.
I hope I get in cos I am THE AWZOMEZT
-----
heres the vid,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz37oqxK-3E

hmmm srsly u should get Fraps, also ur vid is...uh...well i think Mike can say the exact comment about ur vid >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]