Toribash
Sure it would give a big audience.. But what did the first person to reply [I forgot the name and do not care to press the back button] mean by "TB may be fully revived" What do you mean? Is Toribash on a downfall? Im not sure really i don't check in on this stuff but i don't really know. I always though TB was awesome for its creativity not popularity, And especially the awesome community.

Now back to the real discussion, TB as a steam game? Larger audience.... Thats all i see out of it. But for a larger audience, I think steam would be perfect if that is what Toribash is looking for.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Toribash growing larger?

Now, incorporating it into steam you say Felepeno...
All i can see on that front is DLCs and a new market system, including hats... -.-'

Jokes aside, Esport for toribash could work, tho, without any evidence for a growth, or hype, or success at all, I'm a bit sceptical towards the idea as all I can see is the problems that would come as a result of a immense growth over a small period of time.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
All i can see on that front is DLCs and a new market system, including hats... -.-'

Ok i can see DLC's coming into play with the whole steam idea. But it doesn't have to really be only released on steam. IT could be an addition to TB 4.0 Or something as a payable idea. Plus... Hats.... would be pretty badass although it could effect gameplay.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Originally Posted by Felepeno View Post
Ok i can see DLC's coming into play with the whole steam idea. But it doesn't have to really be only released on steam. IT could be an addition to TB 4.0 Or something as a payable idea. Plus... Hats.... would be pretty badass although it could effect gameplay.

Oh, is this TF2 now?

Part of the convo Devil mentioned

It looks like we will have to wait till 4.0 comes out till it becomes a steam game.
Last edited by Kowla; Sep 5, 2012 at 04:43 AM.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
4.0 will be out SOON? I hope so, really want to see what he will change for the final version and what the new banner will be!
ugly
This is really great being that steam is like the center of gaming for pc, and will be in general whenever consoles die out. Toribash on steam would be great. However, as an esport, idk. You would imagine commentaries to be more rapid and fast pace (i.e. FPS like CoD). However, if anyone would want to commentate on their own, that would be kool. Would be cool to have a larger community play, and as someone said earlier, talk about when there were only 200 ppl. I think the best part about this is party chatting with headsets in-game with steam......

Oh and fyi, no point blurring everything if you leave his name at the bottom. Jus sayin...

EDIT: Actually, like Erth said, if they know what they're talking about, then it should be nice to watch.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Great idea. I hope this goes through, so not only does the ingame part get more activity, but the forums as a whole. I miss forums back in 2010 when I actually started using them. They were busy and alive.

Esport, that would be fun.
I wouldn't mind helping commentate.
I think it's been pretty much per-determined that I will be giving commentary if toribash ever reaches an e-sports level.
the god
i suggested this ages ago to dargon :3.
but we came to the conclusion that if we were to put toribash as a steam game we would need muuuuuuuuuuch more then 200 servers as a max limit also fix the crashing and the constant lag that occurs 6 times per day.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM