ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How do player to player purchases work?
I want to do an auction and I want to know how the purchase of my item will be? TC of course.
Usually you just list the item(s) you want to sell, and a price you want for them. If multiple people want it, give an alotted time for them to offer increasingly higher amounts, aka bidding.
sometimes people will put an autobuy price, higher than the starting point for the auction. when someone pays this price, you send them the item, and they send you the tc.

If there is only one person who wants the item, and they dont have enough tc or dont want to pay as much as you want for it, usually what ends up happening is you two meet in the middle. you want 60k, they want to give 55k,
you (or they) could offer 57.5k, more or less.

If this concept is too complicated, or you are just selling ingame items, head to the market tab, in between clans and shop. there you simply put the price you want for it, and anyone can either take it or leave it, no offers or bidding.

usually, player to player purchases consist of people buying/trading textures, as these cannot be sold in the market. but you do sometimes see people "selling my deactivated inventory", where people will look through their unequipped items and make offers. in most cases, It is the more expensive items that will be personally traded/sold between players. nobody is going to make a full on two week auction for a chronos grip.

hope this helps
(Origin)
First of all you need to open a thread in this forum,which is the only one place where you can start auctions.

In your thread you must include a few things:
-First of all your thread need the [A] tag. Which means you're doing an auction.

Info:

Than let's build this auction.
Let's start by checking what are you selling.
For example,i want to auction a Supernova Force.

Let's check his in-market price:
Ok that's 15k on the market (Price can change).
Here it is.

Now,auctions must have some infos.

Auction Info

Those are all the general rules about auctions.
Let's go ahead,i'll give you a format which is necessary to not be infracted while selling in your auction.

Auction Thread Wip:

Title: [A] Supernova Force
Item selling: Supernova Force
Forms of payment: Toricredits (Can be USD or Items too)
Starting Price (Or Min.Bid): 13k (That's the price the auction will start from)
Min.Raise: 500Tc (That's the minimal raise people can do in their offers)

Min.Raise Example

Than your auction may have an ending date.
The end date can be:
"24h from last valid bid" and "24h from the thread creation" basically.

Obviously you chose the ending time,can be 24h,can be 2h,can be 10 minuts etc.

And here we go:

Final auction thread:

[S] Supernova Force

Item selling: Supernova Force
Forms of payment: Toricredits
Starting Price: 13k
Min.Raise: 500 TC
Auction ends: 24h after last valid bid

Ok now let's suppose our auction it's done,our 24h passed and peoples made ther bids.

Now you look at the last one,which should be the higher. If the bid is valid you annunce the auction winner and than you close your thread.

Than send a PM to the auction winner and ask him to send the Toricredits. Than you send him the item.

Can be done via safetrade too.

If the winner widthdraw his offer at the end of the auction he MUST give you 20% of his bid.

And here we go! You made your auction.

I hope this will help you ;)