ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash powerups - Seishin public beta.

April 1

Well thanks very much to everyone who participated in this. It was, of course, an April fools joke and we have no intention to release powerup items.
FAQ
Just so we don't have to keep saying the same things over and over again.

1. What happens to the item now?
Nothing. It'll just sit in your inventory as a souvenir of April 1 this year.

2. But I bought lots and I don't want them in my inventory anymore.
Too bad. Should have only got 1.

3. Can I have a refund?
No.

4. Why?
Because at most you should have spent 1k and it was stated that buying more would simply waste your tc. You got a cool item out of it anyway.

5. Are icky's and mwah's bans a part of it?
Absolutely

6. So did the items actually do anything?
No.

7. Can I see the survey results?
Right here.

Thanks again everyone.

Added #5 because it was a frequent question in past few days ~Scorp
Last edited by Solax; Apr 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: reiterating that they don't stack
This is the WORST thing tb could have done if this is a joke its not funny what makes me think this is fake other than the leeked info and the banning of ex staff members is that the art for the seishin is a dick sooo. And if this turns out to be a ligit thing i may consider quitting because it will implement a pay to win system witch takes out the need for skill if this is added please make it cost like 500 usd so it will limit how many people use it So i like the large majority of players are not happy with this
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
guys will the reaction time upgrade and the bandaid (the one that eliminates damage, the icon looked like a bandaid but im not sure if thats what its called) be sold after this? cant wait to get them all but nobody told release date of them
oh yeah
Awsome idea,

I just filled out the feedback forum and there is one quest that i don't understand because we haven't actually seen it.

The question was: Was it noticable that your opponent had the power ups i stil answered it but you know could some please tell me how I was meant to know?
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
when I first heard about this because of a small leak yesterday I knew it was april fools
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
I fell for it... Are you kidding me? I raged so bad when it said on the news for 1 TC and then when I was trying to buy it, it was 1k TC and atm I do not have 1k...
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Timeline
The beta will continue until we feel that we have enough data collected. After that the beta Deshi Seishin will be removed from all accounts while we finalise the other powerups and prepare for release.

Ah, didn't notice this.. So it'll just be removed? :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I think we should be able to keep the item as a memento c;
(not working ofc)
cage the gargoyle
Anybody else think that they will cancel selling it in a few hours or days and those that were tricked or had tc bought them will keep them and use them as trophies.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]