ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
MSquad applications open, definitely way better than those GMs
THIS APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED OH GOD AAAA

-----

Hey everyone,

Like the GMs, the Market Squad is again looking to pick up some new recruits. Unlike the GMs, the Market Squad doesn't suck.

Market Squad, as the name implies, does most of the moderation in the Market section of the forums, as well as investigation for most of the scams posted in Scam Reports.

As usual, I'm not requiring any particular application format. The one thing I'd like to hear from everyone is your expected activity level. Be aware that this position is going to require a fair bit of your time - the Market is a very large part of the forums and there's a relatively long list of rules that you'll need to enforce.

I'm looking to get 3-5 new trainees. Please submit your applications to me via PM. The application period will close whenever I feel like closing it.

If you've got general questions, go ahead and post them here. "GOOD LUCK EVERYONE" posts are annoying and may get you warned, infracted, and/or disqualified.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Yeah, sorry about that, I should have been a bit more clear about it.

Applying to both isn't necessarily going to automatically disqualify you from both - however, we've found in the past that people who apply to multiple things at once tend to do so with the delusion that it'll "increase their chances", where really it usually signals that they don't know what they actually want and are blindly applying to everything. You should apply where you think you'll be most effective.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Well I really would have applied here first if I had the option between the two. The only thing is that the GM's thread came first so I never would have thought this would follow it.
Im quite stuck. Not sure whether to go MS or Gm. Im heaps active on forums but i like talking and playing with people ingame. Well ima be the 1 ruthless guy and take a shot at both. if it spoils my chances well ill do different next time. Not to be cocky but im sure i would help alot in both areas because im very active in both areas and i know alot about each part.
Last edited by VLeniK; Oct 22, 2012 at 06:17 AM.
Hello guys.I am writing to reqest you because i spend online almost all my free time.Nick my main account 2Dgorillaz.Tragically he is banned.I was framed.But since i have posted a total ban for a month i did not prove his inno cence.I can punirh assholes who cheat each other and thus make tue game better.In life my name Valerie and i'm 16 years old.I live in Odessa(Ukraine).I hope my application will not be ignored and accepted,because i really want to make a game of naive and nexperienced players quiter and better
2Dgorillaz's alt
Originally Posted by kolchug View Post
Hello guys.I am writing to reqest you because i spend online almost all my free time.Nick my main account 2Dgorillaz.Tragically he is banned.I was framed.But since i have posted a total ban for a month i did not prove his inno cence.I can punirh assholes who cheat each other and thus make tue game better.In life my name Valerie and i'm 16 years old.I live in Odessa(Ukraine).I hope my application will not be ignored and accepted,because i really want to make a game of naive and nexperienced players quiter and better

If that is your application I suggest you send it to hanz0 through private message. If you have already sent your application to him then ignore me.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Please submit your applications to me via PM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
App sent to hanz0.
Do we should say if we applied?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hanz0 i have a questions
For example: i got accepted for Msquad , how im gona be Trainee ?
Also: Can Msquad ban Scammers after making sure of a scam action?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
App sent to hanz0.
Do we should say if we applied?

No, if you have pm'd your app to hanz0 you do not say you've applied since the application will be in his pm list.

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Hanz0 i have a questions
For example: i got accepted for Msquad , how im gona be Trainee ?
Also: Can Msquad ban Scammers after making sure of a scam action?

How to be a trainee will be explained to you after you have been accepted as an msquad trainee.
Yes, members of the msquad can ban people.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Akash , by people you mean only scammers right?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by MrAakash View Post
Yes, members of the msquad can ban people.

There is a difference between "can" and "allowed to". They can ban any normal users but they are only allowed to do so in cases of scams and the like.
Last edited by Hero; Nov 1, 2012 at 09:54 AM.