Toribash
Original Post
Event Squad and Co. are Recruiting

Event Squad and co. are actively recruiting again. We are looking for people that help us with mods, art and items for events but also for people that are hosting them.

Below you can find the positions we are looking to fill at the moment. If you are interested in any, read whats inside the corresponding spoiler below and apply !

Event Squad

Event Artist

Mod Squad

Item Forger

How to apply:
  • It's simple! Send your application to TyphoN or any other Event Squad Member
  • Include your GMT, any languages you are fluent in, and some examples of your work. (in the event you're applying for Event Artist, Mod Maker, or Item Forger.)
  • You might also want to check out Karen's tutorial for applying to a staff position
We'll be actively looking for candidates for a few weeks, but we're always taking applications. We don't have a limit on how many people we're looking for.
Don't post "I applied" or "Good luck guys!" in this thread. Such posts may be subject to infractions.
Should you however have any more questions please feel free to ask them here !
thank u swoshx2
Last edited by Goughy; Jan 14, 2022 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Fixed broken link
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Heyho, let's welcome wave 1:

Lordsolo, Alexywalex, and Logain!

The recruitment drive is still going so please feel free to send in your apps! Also, keep in mind that people who applied before wave 1 was announced have not been outright rejected yet. If you are curious about whether your app is still in consideration or not, then please reach out to me!
Last edited by TyphoN; Aug 28, 2021 at 01:44 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

We are always accepting applications.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I would really like to enroll in ES, but my English is not very good. I don't speak English well enough, and I communicate. I have a lot of ideas for events, but I would be ashamed. An EU member will not communicate very well. But if it's not a problem, then I'd be happy to join. I just want to know, do I have to know English perfectly to join you?
𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌
Should I apply
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
bruh i'm dumb
bruh i'm dumb i'm dumb i forgot the thing of aplication
Last edited by Gabreltosus; Jan 3, 2022 at 08:43 PM. Reason: i forgot to put which team i'd like to enter lol
link for karens thread is broke:c

Goughy Moderated Message:
Fixed
Last edited by Goughy; Jan 14, 2022 at 11:51 AM.
i came with a .38 and im leaving with a body