Ranking
Original Post
December updates and Christmas Shiai Items!
Hi!
New stuff is here!

We've made some small nice forum updates today:

• Ability to rename flames
    Ever had a bunch of "my zawesome flames" piling in your inventory? Now you can customize your flames' names! Press on flame item icon, input a new name and press "Update"!

• More information on your obj items in inventory
    This has already been available for a while now, but we never announced it. In addition to the regular item description, all 3D items now also display what bodypart, joint or floor slot they're attached to. Handy when you're wondering whether your Beanie can be equipped along with Skull Necklace!

• The new Magicalsack
    Event Squad's Magicalsack has been overhauled and now sends truly random prizes! What's more, all your tourney wins are now stored in our database and thus you'll be able to see your events history in ranking page starting with Season 3!

Christmas Shiai Items!

Shiai Token Exchange

This Christmas, we bring back some of the old themed items along with four new ones!

And what's more, all Shiai hair and obj boxes will also give you an outstanding giant floor texture item that will help you spread love for the best nazi admin of 2017!

absolutely loving the floor texture, it's hilarious
once the exchange is done being updated, i'm definitely buying some of this! the candy cane seems a little too thin though, so i'm sticking with the OG for now ;)
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
absolutely loving the floor texture, it's hilarious

This a thousand times super awesome

And kudos to the rest of the stuff you guys did: renaming flames, better information for items, and the Discord
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
so, can we write out own stuff on the floor?

No, you'll have to worship Reta with the glorious image we've set up for you.
The new Magicalsack
Event Squad's Magicalsack has been overhauled and now sends truly random prizes! What's more, all your tourney wins are now stored in our database and thus you'll be able to see your events history in ranking page starting with Season 3!

People who aren't involved with staff won't know how huge of a deal this is but for real, this is huge. I am fully erect now that it's merged.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
O M G #NeverForgetTheStruggle

Truly random = I came
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Like the worst nightmare in logistics you can imagine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Not random at all but random™

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god